30 - The First Twin

Chapter 30

"This is terrible," I groaned while trying to let my hair cover my face.

"It's not," Rachiel argued. "And would you please look up?"

With that, she lifted my head up while walking. I looked down again when I noticed a group of students looked at me.

This really is terrible. I've been getting looks since I arrived here in Falls Academy. I have no idea why, but I suspect it has something to do with me being seen leaving the school with the campus crush. I don't even have any idea that Rogziel was the campus crush, it's too soon for him to be famous.

"Why are they looking at me?"  I whispered and tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"Don't mind them," She answered as we took a turn towards Math class. "They'll get bored eventually.

When we got in the classroom, Mr. Sevani was already there. I glanced at him when I passed by and saw him smiling at me politely. I nodded as I took my seat.

Time passed by and more students came in, but Rogziel still isn't here. Where could he be? We arrived in the school together but he excused himself and left me with Rachiel. It creeps me out that everytime I think of him (it's not like I stopped thinking of him), the kiss we shared last night also came to mind.

When it was 5 minutes before time, the McCalister twins came in. Anini walked in on her skinny jeans and a crop top while Amy stumbled behind on her jeans and blue tees. At least she's wearing Converse.

Rogziel arrived when the bell rang. He quickly headed for the nearest seat as Mr. Sevani stood up. Where could he have been?

Classes went on until 12. When the bell rang, Rahmiel walked beside me as we headed for the door. It was Values class and she's my classmate.

"Are you having lunch with Barman?" She asked straightforwardly, and if I have been drinking that time I would have spat it on her. It wasn't that  much of a big deal but I was really shocked.

"No," I replied while shaking my head.

She cocks her head to face me for a while before she looks back on our way again. "Seriously? He's your boyfriend but you're not eating lunch together?"

I would have denied our relationship, given the fact that I was only being forced to it since I lost a bet, but I decided to shut up. I agreed and swore to do whatever he wants me to do. He told me that he wants me to be his girl, so I agreed. Plus, it sounded good to my ears, being branded as his girl.

"I don't know," I replied instead. "He didn't ask me."

"Which is why I'm here."

I jumped upon hearing his voice close to my ear. His breath laced with strawberry coursed through my skin and went in my nose. He smelled divine, but I'm not admitting it. I quickly turned around and my heart skipped a beat upon seeing Rogziel.

What the heck is wrong with me? I shouldn't be feeling this way!

I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?"

I felt Rahmiel elbowed me on my side. I winced while looking at her.  She rolled her eyes at me and gave me the 'Be nice' look. I turned back to Rogziel and saw him smirking.

He scratched the back of his head. "Like I said, I'm here to ask you for lunch."

"She's going," Rahmiel automatically replied and pushed me towards Rogziel. Her inhuman strength had me completely shoved on Rogziel's chest. I swear if Rogziel is just a normal human we would be lying on the floor right now.