17 - Party

Chapter 17

"What the hell is this?"

"Shut up! You'll wake them."

"That's the point."

"You really are a moment ruiner."

"I don't care. They shouldn't be clinging to each other like that in a hospital!"

"Clinging? You're too cliché. They're just holding hands! Plus, it's kind of sweet."

"Sweet? They look like they're both going to die!"

"They're just sleeping."

"I'll wake them up."

"No you won't."

"Watch me."

"Get back here!!"

The sound of bodies dropping on the floor and the rattling of a few hospital equipment on a table near the door awakened me. I looked back at the door only to see Rachiel and Nael fighting on the floor. Nael looked like he's trying to slip out of Rachiel's grasp as he tries to drag himself on the floor. Rachiel on the other hand, is holding Nael's foot with her right hand, the other holding one leg of the table.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked in a sleepy voice. They just couldn't keep quiet.

They both looked up at me at the same time. The look on their faces were similar to burglars' who were caught in the act. Eventually, Rachiel lets go of Nael's foot and stands up, dusting her jeans.

"I told you not to wake them up." Rachiel glared at Nael, who is also now getting up and dusting his khaki jeans.

"I'll wake them or Sophia up," He said without looking, completely unaware that Rachiel is throwing daggers at him, "In one way or another."

Rachiel then rolled her eyes and walked towards me, smacking Nael's head in the process. Nael then hissed, his hand massaging the part where Rachiel hit him.

"Good evening," She said and her eyes quickly darted on my hand and Rogziel's which are still entertwined, "I see that you've confessed your undying love for him while he's still not awake. Taking advantage, are we? Make the best of it, you'll be pretty shy when he wakes up that you can't do it again." She said, and as she finishes each sentence my eyebrows just keeps on getting closer and closer to each other.

"Actually," I said, trying to pull my hand from Rogziel's grasp, only to have it held tighter, it's like his hand has its own thinking, "He won't let go."

"He's doing that while he's still not awake?" She asked curiously.

"And that too," I replied, "He already woke up, before I slept."

With that, a smirk formed on her lips. What she did next really made my eyes pop out. She suddenly shouted at the top of her lungs and jumped on the bed--on top of Rogziel. She then straddled on him and shook Rogziel violently, maybe trying to wake him up?

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Nael asks while walking towards me, completely alarmed on Rachiel's sudden spurt of energy.

"Rachiel, what are you doing?" I asked unbelievably. Clearly we know what she's doing but it's her reason that we don't know, "You're hurting him!"

"Oh, he won't get hurt with a simple straddling now, will he?" She asks devilishly while smirking. After a lot of shaking and straddling Rogziel woke up. I was even surprised that he didn't wake up sooner.

When he opened his eyes, of course, Rachiel's face is what he saw first. His initial reaction is what I expected, he uses both of his hands and pushes Rachiel off the bed. I stood up and stepped back away from them, near Nael. I don't think I want to see Rogziel explode at Rachiel.