Chapter 1- Meet Marie

Song: King For A Day by Pierce the Veil (feat. Kellin Quinn)

Chapter 1- Meet Marie

-Marie's POV-

"Marie? Marie, wake up." A faint voice says quietly but getting louder. I groan and stay still until I feel something poking my side which gets annoying really fast.

"What?" I snap, looking at my younger sister holding her finger out about ready to poke me again.

"School starts in two hours." She says while shaking her head and walks out of my room. I groan not wanting to leave my warm bed but have to.

I walk into my walk-in closet and find something to wear. After about five minutes of standing in front of billions of ideas of what to wear, I chose a grey oversized sweater, light washed super skinny jeans, and grey vans. I set my outfit on my bed and head to my shower, turning on the water and strip, stepping in, letting the warm water sooth my muscles.

Once finished I hop out and wrap a towel around my body, heading into my room and put on my outfit. I blow dry my long bleach blonde hair and go to my desk, putting my straightener on high and take out my make-up bag. I finish my make-up with light cream colored eyeshadow, a thin layer of eyeliner, a thick layer of mascara on the top and a thin layer on the bottom making the grey around my eletric blue eyes pop. I return to my straightener and finish my hair with a grey bow to push back my bangs. I add some lip gloss and a tint of blush to my clear skin. I change my lip ring to a crystal stud and smile at myself satified.

I grab my bag, iPhone 5, headphones, and car keys while heading out the door and into my Porsche, hooking up my iPhone to the stereo hitting shuffle. The first song to come on is Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon. I smile while heading to my best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson's house to pick her up. I honk my horn when I pull into the driveway letting her know i'm here. She walks out and smiles, hopping into my car. The song changes to King For A Day by Pierce The Veil (feat. Kellin Quinn).

"Hey Maria." Taylor says quietly while I assume is texting her boyfriend Jordan.

"Hey, are we still up for the mall today after school?" I ask as she just nods her head in reply. I smile and turn up the music, singing along while heading off to school.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Marie Alexandria Carter, I am 18 years old in high school finishing up my last year as a senior. My best friend is Taylor Marie Emmerson, and we have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten. She calls me Maria because I don't like being called Marie. I like punk-rock, post-hardcore, alternative and metal music. I love to sing and I can say that I am pretty good at it but am to shy to sing in front of anyone.

I had a brother named Liam, and the key word is had. I don't really like to discuss what happened. I have three tattoos, one of them being a black rose on the inside of my right arm, another one is an infinity sign with Liam going through it dedicated to my brother on my left wrist, and the last one is a big flower with different colors on my right side of my stomach. I have a lip ring, a belly button ring, 3 piercings in each ear with my cartilage pierced on my right ear.

There's so much more to me but you will learn more later on.

-School-

I grab my books and folders, shutting my locker to find a smiling Taylor waiting for me. "So, about Warped Tour Saturday, who is all going to be there?" Taylor asks me as we walk to first period.  

"Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Never Shout Never, Breathe Carolina, and a few others." I say with a smirk.

 Tay bites her lip and giggles. "David Schmitt will be there?" She asks all excited. Oh, that's right. Her obsession over David from Breathe Carolina is ridiculous and way out of control. I think it is honestly becoming unhealthy. I just nod my head and stop at my first period class, Biology.

"Well, I guess i will meet you at your locker for the mall?" Taylor asks while twirling her long black hair around her fingers.

"Yeah. Have fun in art class," I wink at her, "See ya Tay." I smile and walk into the classroom. The smell of white board markers and baby whips makes me cringe. Gross.

The bell rings as I sit down, pulling out my Biology book and notebook. "Morning class, today we will be discussing how chromosomes work and how disabilities are formed." Ms. Andrews says to the class. I groan and put my head down.

-End of School-

I walk down the hall past the preppy cheerleaders who give me dirty looks. "Take a picture, it will last longer. I snap at them. They look taken aback but I just smile and shoot them the middle finger. I smile at Taylor who just laughs while shaking her head, standing next to my locker. I smile back and put my homework in my bag, shut my locker and head out to my car with Taylor.

She hooks up her iPhone to the stereo and plays Antivist by Bring Me The Horizon. We scream the lyrics as we drive to the mall. "Middle fingers up if you dont give a fuck!" Tay and I scream while we pull into the parking lot because the mall is only a few minutes away from the school.

"Hot Topic?" I ask but really dont have to because she has the same idea. We run into the store and look at all the new shirts of bands.

After ten minutes of contemplating what I want, I got an Asking Alexandria shirt, Sleeping With Sirens sweatshirt, Falling In Reverse tank top, Of Mice & Men bracelet, and an August Burns Red bracelet. Taylor got new black Vans, and a Asking Alexandria sweatshirt. We pay the lady and also buy a AP magazine to look at for Warped.

After the mall we drive home and put on a scary movie. We chose The Women In Black because we both love this movie and it's creepy. I'm sitting on the couch with a bowl of cheesy popcorn, a blanket wrapped around my body while watching my favorite part when Daniel Radcliffe looks out the window and see's a little boy walking in the marsh. I love this part because it scares the shit out of Tay which is funny.

After the movie ends we blast music and play a few rounds of Mario Kart. What can I say? This game is addicting. "Stop shooting me with those stupid damn turtle shells!" Taylor yells at me while I laugh as she pushes me off the couch.

I get up and sit on the table, getting back into the game. I get a rocket which brings me to 1st place, making me win. "Yay! I won!" I cheer, jumping around the living room. Tay sticks her tongue out at me as I laugh.

"I'm tired, night." Tay whispers, laying down and falls asleep instantly. I take a picture of her asleep and post it on Instagram, smiling and lay down instantly falling asleep.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: This is my first chapter of my Kellin Quinn fanfiction!

I'm sorry but if you haven't heard King For A Day, you need fucking help. Please go and listen to it. It is the best shit ever.

Vote/Comment/Fan! Tell me what you think please!

Second chapter will be up sometime during this week.