Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2

Song: Murder Mitten by I See Stars

Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2

-Maria's POV-

"Tay! Stop fucking hitting me with the pillow!" I groan, smacking Tay's stupid pillow away from my bed.

Today is New Year's Eve, and Tay wants me to go to Grand Rapids with her to go to the mall. I don't know what the occasion is but I agreed to go like two weeks ago. After about five more minutes I hear Morgan screaming downstairs so I get up, not happy to leave my warm, comfy bed, and head to the kitchen.

I see Tay whispering to Morgan, trying to be as secretive as possible. Once they realize I am in the room they both quickly shut up and look through cupboards acting like nothing happened. "Guys. Don't act like I don't realize you are hiding something from me. What is it?" I shake my head at their stupidity.

"Well. Gabe Barham put a shirt on Instagram saying he is also going to be at the Grand Rapids mall signing a shirt. That makes me want to just get going right now!" Tay says, smiling like an idiot. Gabe is her favorite member from Sleeping with Sirens and believe me, she was happy as hell when she met him.

"Who said I never wanted to go in the first place?" I laugh while taking out a mug from the cupboard and filling it with tea. Don't judge, I like tea and coffee.

"Well then let's hurry and get ready! I seriously will meet him again." Tay runs up the stairs with me following.

"Don't forget about me!" Morgan screams, following behind me. I laugh and dash into my room, strolling to the closet to find something cute to wear. I don't want too look dressy but also too plain so I just throw a few things together. I look in the corner and see a black hoodie sticking out, but knowing that if my mom see's me with it I will get a long lecture.  

The hoodie is my brothers Of Mice & Men sweatshirt from the night he died. When he was being taken away a police officer came up to me and told me that I can keep it. It had a few blood stains so I washed it without my mom knowing, and have only worn it when I need comfort the most. Oddly, the smell of his cologne still lingers on it.

I shake my head and walk out of the closet taking my rooms bathroom, and quickly showering.

-Finished with Daily Routine-

Tay, Morgan and I hold up the rock sign with our hands and take a picture, posting it on Instagram. You can judge us all you want but we like taking friend selfies because we are just that cool.

I am wearing some black leggings with my new Victoria's Secret PINK oversized grey sweater, and some chestnut Uggs. My hair is curled, going an inch above my butt, and all my piercings are in along with my lip ring. I have a couple band bracelets on my right wrist, and have my sleeves cuffed so my tattoo on my left wrist shows. My make-up is done with some light brown eyeshadow, a thick layer of eyeliner along with a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom. The grey in my eyes really pop, which is something I adore about doing heavy make-up.

Call me a white girl all you want, but I like my clothing style.

"Okay, can we go now?" Tay has been so impatient this morning.

"Oh my god! If you stop asking then yes!" I'm clearly irritated with her childish behavior. Tay smiles when Morgan laughs knowing that I am not in the mood today.

-At the Mall-

"Okay, now all we have to do is go find Hot Topic and maybe he will be there." Tay says, nodding clearly trying to convince herself that Gabe is still here.