Chapter 9- Terror on 27

Song: You're So Creepy by Ghost Town

Chapter 9- Terror on 27

-Maria's POV-

"I cannot believe i actually agreed to go with you two to this place." Tay says with Morgan while waiting for me to finish getting ready.

"It's not going to be that bad Tay! We don't get scared easily so I highly doubt it will be scary." I say rolling my eyes while curling my hair.

"Whatever M. I heard that Quincy Grey got so scared that she punched a guy in the face and got kicked out." Morgan says while laughing. Quincy is the head cheerleader, and everybody hates her except for her 'group of fake friends' that are wanna-be's.

"That's great! Except we aren't going to get kicked out. So, Tay. Jordan is coming?" I ask looking at her through the mirror.

"Yeah, but he is also taking his friend Cody." She says glaring somewhat while looking at her phone probably texting Jordan.

"Is there a problem between you and Cody?" Morgan says clearly confused.

"Morgan, I will tell you later." I say giving him a nod. He finally understands that Tay won't talk about it. After finishing my hair, I pick up my outfit and head to my bathroom and get changed. Once looking myself over one more time i walk out and smile at my two best friends watching a BryanStars interview on my Apple MacBook.

"Alright guys. Do you think I look okay for a haunted house?" I ask making them turn around surprised.

"Holy fu- oh my gosh M. You scared me, but yes. You look great." Morgan says smiling at me.  

"Definitely Maria. You look great just as always. Now, should we take pictures before we leave?" Tay says, getting up and taking out her iPhone.

"Hell yeah! Let's do it!" I say while getting in the full length mirror on my wall. Morgan stands next to me as we all get our iPhone's out and take a picture making funny faces. After we are done, I make Morgan and Tay get out of the mirror and take a picture of my outfit for my followers on Instagram.

I am wearing some light-washed skinny jeans with rips in them from Hollister, a grey Obey crop top, and some back combat boots. My blonde hair was curled down to my waist and have a bow to push back my bangs. My make-up was done with black eyeshadow, a thin layer of eyeliner, with a really heavy coat of mascara on the top and bottom, making my electric blue eyes pop more. My lip ring was in, my belly button ring showing, and band bracelets on.

Definitely ready to go.

I snap the picture and grab my keys, heading downstairs with Taylor and Morgan. "Are you guys all set to leave?" I ask them while taking my varsity jacket just in case it gets cold. They nod their head which makes me smile. "Alright, then lets go!" We walk out of the house and lock up, hopping into the car and drive away onto the highway to Terror on 27 with Morgan and Tay. I blast Collide With The Sky album by Pierce the Veil, enjoying my time before the scary stuff happens.

-1 Hour and 1/2 Later-

"Oh my gosh guys! Look!" I say pointing at the haunted house off the highway. "We're here!"

"I am so scared." Tay says while laughing, letting her nerves get the best of her. I smile when I see Jordan and Cody waiting for us by the first haunted house entrance. I park and hop out, heading over to the two idiots.

"Hey babe." Jordan says, wrapping his arms around Tay's waist to give her a quick kiss.

"Hey Maria." Cody waves at me. I tuck my hands into my back pockets and smile awkwardly.