Chapter 21- With You By My Side

Song: Say You Like Me by We The Kings

Chapter 21- With You By My Side

-Kellin's POV-

(Maria & Kellin)

They say that love is forever

Your forever is all that I need

They say that love is forever

Please stay forever with me

Maria and I finish the last few lyrics of the song, staring into each other's eyes as Tay strums the last few chords. Tay clears her throat, setting her guitar down as I snap out of the memorizing gaze, looking over at her with a questioning look.

I run a hand through my messy black locks, taking off my head phones and walk out of the booth. What the hell has been going on with me lately? I'm definitely falling for Maria and I don't think I want to stop falling. She's too beautiful to just let her slip away.

"What do you guys think about going to the fair tonight? Alan just texted me and wanted us to join him since Austin and the other guys didn't feel like going." Tay says while Maria joins me on the couch.

"Sounds great." I say with a smile. Maria nods, approving also. After another twenty minutes of recording and fixing small errors, I head back home after dropping off Maria and Tay.

Tonight is the night I tell her how I feel.

-Maria's POV-

I look in the mirror, admiring my outfit.

I have on some dark wash high waisted shorts, an Obey t-shirt tucked into the shorts loosely, and some black Vans. My hair is curled, and my make-up is only a thick coat of mascara with a thin layer of eyeliner. My cross-body bag is slung tightly across my chest, and my pink iPhone clutched in my hand.

"Are you ready yet?" Tay screams as I simply shake my head. She is always so impatient, but yet again I am too so I really can't be one to judge. After putting on some blush, I head downstairs to see Kellin's car sitting in the driveway.

"Let's go." I say with a smile. We head out to Kellin's car after locking up the house and hop in.

"You two look lovely tonight." Kellin says with a wink. I feel my cheeks heat up, making me turn my head with a nod in reply. Kellin chuckles, clearly noticing my blush. Why does he have such a strong affect on me?

After about fifteen minutes we reach the fair, making me excited as ever. I haven't been to a fair since I was ten, which was eight years ago. All I want is to hang out with my friends and ride rides. Maybe even play some games.

We all step out of the car and head to the ticket booth. I reach for some money in my bag but I was already too late; Kellin was already paying for Tay and I. "Kellin," I huff. "You didn't have to pay for me!" I glare at him as he places a wrist band on me.

"I wanted to." Kellin says while looking into my eyes. I wanted to protest but it wasn't worth a fight. Soon enough after walking around, trying to find the ginger known as Alan, we find him getting off of a ride.

"We have been looking all over for you!" Tay says with a groan. I laugh at her frustrated expression.

"Well i'm here now." Alan says with a smile before kissing her cheek. Well haven't they got close since our recording session. Kellin and I exchange glances before they walk away hand in hand. I guess i'm stuck with Kellin for the night. Not that i'm complaining.