Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong

Song: Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six featuring Oli Sykes

Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong

-Marie's POV: 3 Days Later-

Friday. Known as the all school picture that takes place today. When my alarm went off this morning, I was glad it was Friday because I need some time away from that hell hole called school. After Morgan, Tay and I's Harry Potter marathon, we were the walking dead the next day at school. Tay and I's hair was up in messy buns and Morgan's hair was left in its natural state, not straightened.

I was assigned to wear blue today, which I didn't really remember until Tay texted me before I left this morning for school. I am now dressed in a blue Drop Dead pull over sweatshirt, some light washed super skinny jeans, and black TOMS. My bleach blonde hair was curled, cascading down my back to my waist with a french braid to put my bangs back, my lip ring was in, and i had all my ear rings in. My make-up was finished with brown eyeshadow, a thin layer of eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom.

So now, here I am in my homeroom after first hour waiting for Senior blues to be dismissed for the picture. I have Morgan in my homeroom so we were listening to You Me At Six when we were dismissed. When we got outside, we had to be close to each other, packed with the rest of the seniors and every other classmen in our school. I hated it because I don't like people close to me.

At all. Well, I guess considering I go to concerts a lot that it's normal for me but I like concert people, not school people.

After all blues were positioned, the reds from our grade came in to fill the places next to us, and that is when i wanted to just get out of my spot and walk back inside. The guy next to me is the guy I got into a fight with a few months ago, and now we hate each other. Seriously. Like we can not stand one another.

Nick and his girlfriend Sierra.

He used to be in love with me, so this isn't very easy. I turned to look at Morgan, and he quickly realized who was next to me. His girlfriend only hates me because he used to like me and all the lies he has told her about me.

"Shit, come here." Morgan says grabbing my arms and switching spots with me. Thank gosh. I can't be next to him or I will end up punching him in the face, like I wanted to the day we got into a fight.

"Maria. Do not move." My friend Tristan says which makes me look at him confused. "There's a bee right behind you on your hood." He says while almost laughing.

"Oh my gosh get it off me right now!" I say flipping out because I have had very bad experiences with bee's. After a few seconds the bee goes away. Pheww, its all good now.

"I hate bee's so much." I say hiding my face in Morgan's shoulder. I feel the vibration of his laughter which makes me laugh. All of a sudden, my friend Tristan starts randomly singing Asking Alexandria which makes me laugh. Sierra, Nick's girlfriend makes eye contact with me which makes her stop smiling and glare at me. Oh hell no. I don't think so.

Morgan see's me clench my fist and start to try and walk towards Nick and Sierra but holds me back, saying that i shouldn't get in trouble over stupid assholes like them. "Maria, I know you don't like them but they aren't worth it. She is just jealous because she knows Nick is still in love with you." Morgan says which I know is true. Anyone who see's the way Nick still looks at me knows he still likes me.

"But it would feel so good to just hit her once. Stupid bitch." I spat out as i roll my eyes at the couple before me making out on purpose just to piss me off. It worked. I was seriously about to just have a mental breakdown in the middle of a picture not because of them getting to me, 'cause they aren't. But because I am so sick over hearing rumors about me and not having Nick as my friend because i honestly miss him. I was never so close to someone in my life, but i guess he thinks I'm a lying bitch.