Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me

Song: Looking For A Tornado by Chiodos

Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me

-Kellin's POV-

"Give it back!" I pout at Maria because she stole my phone.

"Why should I?" She asks with a smirk, hands on her hips.

I give her a smile before replying to her silly question. "Because this is the consequence." I pull her down onto the couch, straddling her hips with my hands holding her down.

"I think this is a good punishment." She bites her lip before screaming when my hands start running over her stomach and sides; A tickle war. "Kellin! Oh god! Kellin, stop," She starts having a fit of laughter, tears forming in her eyes from laughing so hard. "Okay, okay! Here."

I give her a sly smile before grabbing my phone. Just as I was about to ask what movie she wanted to watch, her phone started ringing. "Hello? Oh, hi mom. She what? Okay. I will buy a plane ticket and fly down there. Love you too. Yep. Bye." She hangs up before walking into the kitchen, leaving me on the couch, very confused.

"What was that all about?" Maria stands in the kitchen swallowing some Advil with water.

"My sister fell and broke her arm and my mom needs someone to watch over her while she works." Maria walks u stairs, me following her.

"You never mentioned your sister?"

"Well, she is my step sister. But I treat her all the same as my own blood sister. She was staying at my Aunt's while I was at school and my mother was working." Maria starts packing a bag, completely ignoring a very confused Tay standing in the doorway.

"Tay, start packing. We are flying back to Michigan for a week." Maria shoves her iPhone charger in her carry on bag before looking at me.

"I'm coming with you. I have to visit Gabe anyways." She wraps her arms around me while staring into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" She asks before pecking my lips. I simply nod before heading back downstairs with Tay and Maria.

"I need to stop at my house to pack so I will meet you at  your house once your sister gets out of the hospital okay?" Maria nods before giving me a quick, passionate kiss. I kiss back, give her a hug, and watch her walk out the door and drive off into the twilight.

-4 days Later: Maria's POV-

"Marie!" My sister Kailey screams as I walk into the hospital room for like the tenth time that day. Her one good arm wraps around my waist, squeezing me tight.

"Hey Kailey!" I giggle as she hugs Kellin which takes him by surprise. "How is your arm doing?"

"Oh, it's much better. The pain isn't as bad." She points to her bright pink cast as my mother walks into the room.

"Oh hello. Hey, Tay called and wanted you to go and see her quickly." My mother says before scolding Kailey for being out of her bed.

Kellin and I look at each other confused before Kell speaks up. "Did she say what she wants?"

"No, but I would go over there. It sounded urgent." I frown before quickly saying goodbye and pulling Kellin out of the room with me.

-Tay's POV-

A knock sounds through the house making me grin with excitement. I can't wait to tell Maria what I just found out. I go to open the door to see Kellin and Maria impatiently waiting for me.