Chapter 8- Tickets

Song: Lonely Girl by Tonight Alive

Chapter 8- Tickets

-Marie's POV-

"Maria, we have a surprise for you!" Tay and Morgan scream from the living room while I'm standing in the kitchen sipping my coffee.

"What is it?" I ask, laughing at them shoving each other through the door. Morgan comes in front of me and holds out three tickets for a concert. What the hell? I think to myself wondering why they got tickets for- SLEEPING WITH SIRENS?

"Woah, woah. Okay, why is there Sleeping with Sirens tickets in your hand?" I ask Morgan who just smiles at me.

"They aren't just regular concert tickets, look closer M." Morgan says, using my nickname M. I don't know why he calls me that but i don't mind.

I look closer seeing VIP, backstage pass written in fancy font on the back. Morgan holds up lanyards with SWS on it, along with Memphis May Fire, Breathe Carolina, and Our Last Night written in bold capitalized font. HOLY SHIT.

"Morgan, Tay. You guys didn't... Are you serious? Backstage passes?" I ask pulling them into hugs. "You guys don't even know how much i fucking love you too." I say smiling wide.

"Well, since we are going, I was thinking that we could all go out and buy our outfits?" Tay says, smiling knowing our answer.

"Hell yeah! Let me go and get my bag." I say while running out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room. "Where did I put my phone?" I think to myself but soon remember where it was.

Liam's room.

Yesterday was a very hard day. It was the second year living without my best friend, brother, Liam. The whole day i layed on his bed and looked through his iPhone. When they took him away, a lady handed me his phone, and told me to keep it. On the phone, I knew his password, and looked through all his pictures of him and I. Tay and Morgan left me alone, only bringing me Starbucks and food when needed.

I'm so thankful of them.

I walk in to the hall and reach his door, slowly turning the nob and smell his cologne that he always used that somehow never went away. I walk to the bed and pick up my iPhone, looking around once more before closing the door. I breathe out not knowing that I was holding a breath.

I walk back into my room grabbing my keys, bag, and make sure my iPhone is in my hand, heading down the stairs. Tay and Morgan are already waiting in the car, making me realize how long I took. Oops.

 I walk to the car and hop in, turning on Sepiternal album, completely head banging with Morgan and Tay while driving to the mall. We like to go there a lot since all of our parents are wealthy.

After parking, Tay, Morgan and I went into the mall, heading towards the first store we saw, which was Forever 21. Morgan rolls his eyes at us impatiently stomping his foot on the ground while Tay and I giggle trying on sun glasses.

"Can we please look at actual clothes instead of messing around? We are supposed to be clothes shopping!" Morgan says glaring at us. What the hell crawled up his ass this morning?

"Morgan, dear. We are! Obviously we are looking at stuff for our outfit." Tay says making me laugh. Since when did she start calling him dear?

"But clearly you're not going to wear sun glasses in a dark mosh pit at a concert?" Morgan says finally smiling looking at Tay with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Who said these were for me?" Tay says wiggling her eyebrows putting the sun glasses on Morgan's head.

"Agh! Tay, get them off." Morgan says flailing his arms all over the place. He is so embarrassing sometimes. The store manager kept staring at us, so we decided to actually buy some stuff instead of getting kicked out.

I bought some new black high-waisted shorts, and Tay got a shirt that said 'Thug Lyfe'. She got it for homecoming spirit week coming up.

"Can we please leave? I am getting tired of all of this girl stuff." Morgan says, scrunching up his nose when Tay puts a scarf around her neck messing around.

"Yeah, i need to get a shirt for band t-shirt day anyways." Tay says as we head to Hot Topic. When we walk in, I immediately notice all the Of Mice & Men merch they got in.

"Holy shit, I am getting this." I say picking up a shirt that has flowers on it with a & sign in the middle. Perfect. I look back at Tay and Morgan, seeing them holding shirts, ready to leave. Since they bought me tickets for the Sleeping with Sirens concert, I bought the shirts.

"Wait, when is the concert?" I ask as we head to Starbucks in the mall.

"Umm.. It is in two days." Tay says messing with the bottom of her shirt.

"But we have school in two days." I say looking at Taylor confused.

"Well, I got all of our homework on Friday ahead of time. We are skipping school." Morgan says smiling.

"Well, isn't that just great," Tay says glaring at Morgan. "But did you even think of how our parents will react when we tell them we aren't going to school for a fucking concert on Monday?" Well damn, isn't she just wonderful today.

"I don't think they will give a shit Tay. We have skipped school for a concert before and plus, we are all straight A students. We will be fine." I say, drinking my coffee.

"Alright. Oh hey. So, you know how Halloween is coming up?" Tay says smiling.

"Yeah, and I think I know where you're going with this. Are you going to talk about going to Terror on 27?" I ask smiling big.

"Yes! Oh my gosh we should go! That would be the best haunted house ever." Morgan says agreeing with all of us.

"Alright. So, should we go tomorrow?" Tay asks as we all smile at each other.

"Yes!" We all say in unison.

"Actually, we should go tonight. We have nothing better to do." I say, but in return get big smiles and agreeing nods. "Alright, then lets go home and get ready!" I say as we walk to my car and head on back dropping everyone off before going home.

 ●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update. I have been busy with a shitload of homework and studying for tests. So irritating.

Anyway, I added some of my own experiences into the story again:

1. I did get an Of Mice & Men shirt this weekend! I love it :)

2. I did get tickets to Terror on 27 and I did go last night and I had a awesome time. If you live in Michigan you would know what it is. You will see what it is in the next chapter that I am writing after this one today.

Song at the top is a good song, and I love it so please go listen to it! Tonight Alive is such a perfect band. c:

Homecoming is this week! Woo! I am excited because I get to wear my new OM&M shirt tomorrow for band t-shirt day. Hope you guys are having an amazing October so far!

Get scared everyone! Vote/Comment/Fan me! - Saisha