Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time

Song: Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping with Sirens

Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time

-Marie's POV-

"Remember that one time when we went to the movie theaters and got kicked out for throwing popcorn at people?" Morgan says as Tay, Morgan, and I walk into the mall with each other.

Today is Tuesday, and I am so happy that the day went by fast. I wanted to go shopping, but also hang out with my friends becuse we haven't saw each other and need to make up for the last time from Summer, so i thought what the hell? Why not just go shopping with them and have a Harry Potter movie marathon with each other?

"That was so funny! But absolutely worth getting kicked out, that movie sucked anyway." I say to Morgan as Tay laughs at the memories.

"What movie was it again? I wasn't even really paying attention when we were there." Tay asks.

"I don't even remember the name of it, just 'cause that's how much it sucked." Morgan says as we walk into Forever 21. I wonder what I should get. I see a shirt that is a teal color, with lace on  the back, and an oversized sweater that's black. I grab the two items and pay for them. Next, we head to Journey's and i end up getting some grey bow Uggs and some light blue and black Vans. Yes, i have an obsession over Vans, judge me.

Morgan wanted a new Asking Alexandria shirt, so we bought him one, and Taylor wanted some new shoes and a few shirts from various stores. We hung out at the food court eating ice cream and being annoying to everyone around us.

"Hey Morgan." I say smiling deviously.

"Yes?" He asks as he quirks his eyebrow up.

"You have something on your nose." I say smashing my cookies and cream ice cream on his nose. He scrunches up his nose, but soon starts laughing. One thing to know about Morgan, he doesn't like ice cream. Yep, i just held that against him.

"Thanks Maria." Morgan says sarcastically.

"Your welcome. I mean, just look at him Tay. Isn't he just adorable with ice cream on his nose?" I say trying to hold in my laughter, but failing because his hair falls into his face, making the ice cream get all sticky in his hair.

Opps.

Tay looks at him and doesn't even hesitate to start cracking up. He glares at us, taking a napkin and removing any remaining ice cream. What can I say, I love my friends to death but sometimes you have to throw in the extra fun. After messing around some more in the food court, we decide to go into Hollister and hide behind clothes racks playing hide and go seek. That's right, in a store.

We are bad. Real bad. Joking. We are just bored.

Morgan accidentally knocks over a few shirts, and that made me laugh which got a young women who obviously works here  tocome over to us.

"Excuse me but I am going to have to ask you three to leave. You are disturbing others." The women says in a snotty voice. Oh hell no.

"And excuse me but who gave you the right to tell me what to do? My friend knocks over a few shirts which he obviously picks up and you act like a bitch about it? Clearly lots of people knock over shirts daily and you ask us to leave?  We will happily leave." I say with a smile and grab Tay and Morgan's arm, dragging them out of the store.

 "Anyways, does everyone want to go and have our Harry Potter marathon now? We can pick up chinese food!" I say but only get cheers and nods in reply. "Then let's go!" I say smiling as we hop into my car, and blast Sleeping with Sirens while getting our chinese food. After about twenty minutes, we finally get to my house and are now sitting with pillows, blankets, cokes, and chinese food surrounding us, stuffing our faces. What? We are hungry okay.

We already made it through the first 3 Harry Potter movies, now watching the 4th one when I got bored and wanted to just sleep.. It was 12:45 a.m. on a school night and Tay, Morgan and I were all stalking Twitter because the band Bruised But Not Broken was answering people on Twitter so i decided to ask Zac if he can follow me and that i love him. I decided to leave my iPhone alone and watch the rest of the movie.

After about half an hour my phone started to blow up with Twitter notifications, which made me curious. I opened up the app and saw that Zac tweeted me back.

@piercethemaria: @ZacBBNB i love bruised but not broken so much. such an absolutely amazing band. keep up the awesome music!

@ZacBBNB retweeted you

@ZacBBNB: @piercethemaria thanks so much Maria!! The kind words really mean the world to us :) hope we can see you on tour soon!

@piercethemaria: @ZacBBNB can you be my best friend? PLEASE FOLLOW ME? love you so much.

@ZacBBNB: @piercethemaria you got it! You're awesome Maria :) love you more!!

Zac Johnson followed you

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That just happened. Zac just answered me twice and followed me. Damn. Shit. Holy fuck.

"Morgan, Tay!" I scream smacking them on their arms.

"What the hell Maria?" Tay yells as Morgan stares at me wide eyed clearly shocked by my random outburst.

"Look at this." I say showing them the feed on my screen.

"HOLY SHIT MARIA. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU GETTING NOTICED AND MEETING BAND MEMBERS?" Tay screams in my face which makes Morgan and I laugh at her. You see, Morgan and I always get noticed without really even trying, but when Tay tries, they don't ever notice her which I find to be pretty damn funny.

I'm mean, i know. What a friend I am.

"Im sorry, i just don't unerstand really. I don't really even try Tay!" I say with a smile on my face. I yawn really big and look at the time realizing we have school in the morning and that is only 5 hours away until I have to wake up.

Oh my god, the lack of sleep I will have. I think to myself as Tay and Morgan get the same idea and lay down where ever in the living room and we all fall fast asleep very quickly.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: My 5th chapter of the Kellin Quinn story! Don't worry, you are all probably wondering where Kellin is in this story and I promise you he will appear sometime in the next 3 chapters, I promise.

I put in some more of my own personal experiences!

1. Zac Johnson did folllow me on Twitter @piercethesaisha and tweet me! I know, exciting :)

2. My friends and I did get kicked out of Hollister once, a long time ago, but I found it to be quite hilarious. It was because we were being to "loud and obnoxious" but whatever. That's teenagers for you right?

Song at the top i think just fits this chapter.. I just think the song fits it because all the friends have fun and do what they want not really caring what anyone else thinks.

Vote/Comment/Fan me! Please tell me what you think! :) - Saisha