Chapter 4- Back to School We Go

Song: A Love Like War by All Time Low (feat. Vic Fuentes)

Chapter 4- Back to School We Go

-Maria's POV: 2 Days After Warped-

 'Beep, beep, be-" My alarm shuts off when I slam my hand on snooze.

"Damnit." I groan, slowing getting up and head into my walk-in closet. I pick out some black super skinny jeans, along with a Crown the Empire shirt and some black Vans. Once the outfit is set on my bed I head to my bathroom and grab a towel, setting it on the counter and strip, stepping in, letting the hot water run freely down my back.

- 1 Hour Later at  7:30 a.m.-

I smile at myself, satisfied while looking in the mirror.

Today I am wearing my black super skinny jeans, a Crown the Empire shirt, and some black Vans with a few band bracelets. My make-up is done with a light bown eyeshadow, a thick layer of eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara on the top. My lip ring stud is in and all my ear piercings have a diamond in them. My hair left natural, which is a little wavy, but my hair reaches my waist so I could care less.

I add some lip gloss and grab my bag, iPhone, keys, and headphones while heading out of the house after saying goodbye to my parents and little sister. I hop into the car, starting it and hook up my iPhone, seeing what song to listen to, finally picking All Time Low's new song with Vic Fuentes. This song is so damn good.

I drive to Tay's house and  notice her already on the sidewalk looking pissed off. "Hey Tay. What's wrong?" I ask obviously noticing her scowl.

"Jordan is being a total dick again. I told him that tonight I wanted to go to your house so we can have a scary movie marathon instead of going to his football game, but he got pissed and now he hasn't talked to me since Sunday." Tay says waving her arms frantically. I just give her a sad smile and drive off to the school.

You see, when Taylor tells Jordan that she can't come to his football or basketball games because she has other plans, he thinks it's okay to be an asshole and ignore her for a week. I keep telling her that if he keeps treating her like that, she should just dump him but she never listens to me.

"What song is this?" Taylor asks just now realizing that she hasn't heard All Time Low's new song yet.

"A Love Like War by All TIme Low. It's their new song that came out 2 weeks ago on the first day of school." I say with a smile.

"Isn't that Vic Fuentes though?" Tay asks with confusion written all over her face.

"Yep." I say plopping the 'p' as we pull into the student parking lot. "Oh joy." I say noticing the looks we already get from preppy girls. I just ignore the urge to shout at them and walk into the doors with Tay to stop at my locker.

I put my black Anthem Made bag in my locker and take out my Biology book, notebook, and pencil bag, putting my iPhone and headphones in it. "Let's go." I say to Tay, noticing we only have five minutes to get to class before being late. She smiles at me as we both head to our classes with each other since they are in the same hall.

"Alright, meet you at lunch?" Tay asks me as I stand in front of my classroom door.

"Yeah, bye Tay." I smile at her as I walk into my class seeing a boy around my height with straightened brown hair sitting in the seat next to mine. When did we get a new student? I think to myself as I sit down, wondering why he looks so familiar. Wait, shaggy straight brown hair?

Morgan Radke.

My one and only best guy friend ever since kindergarten. He moved to stay in California with his grandma at the beginning of the summer because she was sick. Damn, he looks so different.