Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero

Song: Princeton Ave by Issues

Song: The Worst In Them by Issues

Song: Issues Self-Titled Album (2014)

Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero

-Kellin's POV-

Maria and I are cuddling on the couch, me laying on my back with her in between my legs, her head laying on my belly. It may seem like an awkward position but it's actually rather comfortable and neither of us mind really.

We are currently both scrolling through twitter, taking selfies with each other as the fans tweet about how cute we are. A few weeks ago I came out that she is my girlfriend, and everyone loved us. I didn't see much negativity, probably because Maria already have 105K followers on her Twitter and Instagram dedicated to all of her favorite bands and her personal life.

"Look at this tweet to Alex Ramos." Maria giggles, showing me the tweet and I burst in tears from laughing so hard, Maria doing the same. "Holy shit, it's just too funny. I honestly can't take this. Holy shit." You see, Alex Ramos is her favorite Viner, and he also follows her on Twitter and all of his fans are absolutely hilarious.

Her laugh is so beautiful. Actually scratch that, she is beautiful. I can't believe she's all mine.

I met Alex a couple years ago and he was a great guy. Maria is jealous that I met him so that's another thing I get to rub in her face. I keep scrolling through Twitter until I check the time and fly off of the couch, making Maria roll onto the floor with a thud. "Holy shit!"

"What? What's the matter? What happened?" Maria asks, shock written all over her face.

"We are supposed to be at the studio to meet your third to last surprise! Fuck!" I sigh in frustration.

"Then let's go! I want to be done with recording soon!" She goes and grabs her purse, phone in hand, following me out of the door.

-Maria's POV-

"Why can't you just tell me who my surprise is? I want to know!" I complain to Kellin as we walk down the hall to my booth.

"Because it's a surprise, Maria. Hint hint, i'm not going to tell you just yet." I just cross my arms, heading into the booth to see none other than two other people I have saw live before.

Tyler Carter and Michael Bohn.

"I see that you're still styling the purple hair, Tyler. Nice to meet you, i'm Maria." I shake Tyler's hand with a small smile.

"I'm Michael." Michael shakes my hand before all three of us head into the recording booth. "What song do you have in mind?"

"The Worst In Them." Tyler gives me an all teeth grin, me handing them headphones. I give Kellin a thumbs up, ready to start the recording.

(Tyler & Maria)

Funny how everytime you push me away
You turn around and you beg me to stay
Cut down by the things you say
It's the beating of, a broken drum

Na, na, nana
Hey, hey
Na, na, nana
Hey, hey, hey

(Tyler)

One of these days
You'll push me away
Turn around
It'll be too late

(Maria)

Your love is addictive
I'm trying hard, just to quit it
But you're drowning yourself
You won't catch your breathe
Until you admit it

Is anybody out there?
I'm dying in a nightmare
You've got third degree burns
And now it's your turn
To feel what I, feel, yeah

And if it don't hurt
Then you know what we got ain't real