Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2

Song: Believe by Asking Alexandria

Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 2

-Marie's POV-

"Remember that one time when Jesse Lawson retweeted me on twitter?" I say to Taylor who starts laughing and nods her head.

"Yeah! You called me hyperventilating and ranting about how amazing it is to have your favorite bands guitarist retweet you. It was honestly so funny to hear you freaking out. You were all like 'Oh my gosh Jesse just retweeted me! That means Kellin, Jack, Justin, and Gabe saw my tweet! THEY KNOW I EXIST.' kind of rant. But I still love you even if your fangirl side comes out." Tay says laughing throughout the conversation. I hide my face, embarassed that she just shouted that in front of so many people.

"Tay?" I say while looking ahead.

"Huh?" She says not noticing that we are standing in line in front of six beautiful men signing posters. I smack her arm so she can finally look up and notice that she should shut up. The smile on her face soon disappears as she see Kellin, Jesse, Justin, Gabe, Jack, and Matty Mullins sitting at Sleeping with Sirens' tent holding sharpies in their hands.

"Oh my gosh, Maria! We are 5 feet away from these 6 amazing guys!" Taylor says putting her hand out waving it in front of her gesturing to the guys which makes me laugh. I take out the 'Feel' posters and hand one to Tay. We see their merch guy standing buy the table and wave at him. He smiles and waves back but i don't have much time to do anything else because I was now standing in front of Matty Mullins.

"Hi! What's your name?" Matty says smiling up at me.

"Marie." I say, all the nervousness leaving my body.

"Did you enjoy the set?" He asks as he finishes up signing the poster and slides it to Jack. He smiles at me while signing the poster, and the list goes on up until I get to Kellin. That is when I had to fight the urge to scream and fangirl about how fucking beautiful he is in person.

"Hey! What's your name?" Kellin says while smiling a big lopsided smile. Oh my gosh, HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Okay Marie, keep calm. Do NOT make yourself look like a stupid damn crazy fangirl. I tell myself while putting on the most normal smile possible, trying to hide that fact that I was practically screaming inside of my head.

"Marie, but most people call me Maria." I say with a calm voice. Damn, that was very calm.  Yay! Good job Marie. Now keep your cool.

"That is a lovely name Maria." Kellin says while smiling, signing the big poster adding the 6th signature.

"Umm, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you? It would absolutely mean the world Kellin, I am a huge fan." I say while scratching the back of my neck nervously. What the hell Maria? Why are you so nervous, stop it! You are just meeting a normal guy that sings in a band because that is what he loves to do. Now stop being nervous and be normal.

"Absolutely! Come here." He says grabbing my hand and pulls me towards a wall to stand in front of. We both stand as the merch guy from earlier comes and takes my iPhone, after having the camera app opened, he stands a little ways in front of us. Just before the picture was taken Kellin presses his lips to my cheek with his arm wrapped around my waist.

His lips are so soft. Wait, lips? Oh my gosh, yep. HIS LIPS ARE ON MY CHEEK. AND HIS ARM IS WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST. What. Is. Air? I think to myself while the most biggest grin spreads onto my face. After the picture was snapped I take my iPhone back and meet Tay who was standing by the tent with a big smile on her face.