Chapter 18- Megafest

Song: Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon

Song: Bones Exposed by Of Mice & Men

Chapter 18- Megafest

-Maria's POV-

I smile as I look myself over in the mirror, finally satisfied with my appearance.

I am wearing a white crop top that has Let's Rock & Roll written on the front, some black leggings with a pair of cream colored socks and black combat boots. My make-up is done with cream colored eyeshadow, a thick layer of liquid eyeliner on the top, a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom making the grey around my electric blue eyes pop more, and a thick wing of eyeliner.

My blonde hair is falling down to my waist, pin straight with bobby pins pushing back my long bangs. My left ear has a bow that links to my cartilage hanging along with two more piercings in, along with my right ear matching. My belly button ring is on show with a small pink bow, and a pink lip stud as a lip ring. I shove $80 dollars in my cross-body bag along with my iPhone 5c, and tickets.

I hear the doorbell ring, making me smile. I head downstairs after doing on last lookover and open the door to see none other than Hailey herself all ready to go.

Hailey is wearing a black and red button up shirt with a black Bring Me The Horizon shirt, some tight black skinny jeans, and red Vans. Her make-up was done with some cream colored eyeshadow, thin line of eyeliner, and a thick layer of mascara on the top. Her off the shoulder Drop Dead cat bag is in hand, along with her iPhone.

"Ready to leave?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course!" She says as I close the door and lock it, dropping my house key into my bag. She follows me to the car, and sets up her iPhone to the stereo. The first song to come on is Princeton Ave by Issues. I grin, knowing that in only a few hours I will be seeing them live.

-Venue-

I pull off of the highway and head down the road the venue is on. Minutes later a sign comes up, seeing it as the venue. I pull in and pay a women ten dollars for parking and find a spot. "So, I was just on Twitter and I guess this is a sold out show." Hailey says while we get out of the car and start walking to the line.

"Really? That has never happened before in Michigan." I say but soon smile. "That means the pit will be fucking out of control so we can jump in without the security guards stopping us!"

"Yeah, but then again there are 5,000 people here." Hailey says with a frown.

"So what? Even better." I say but soon regret my words. Hailey follows my gaze as I groan. The line has already started to make its way next to the tour buses.

"Are you fucking kidding me? It is only 26 degrees outside and the wind is crazy. Why can't they just let us in?" Hailey says while burying her face in my shoulder. I agree. She isn't kidding, the worst part is that where we are stood is right next to the tour buses and we are about half a mile from the door.

"Agreed. We still have an hour out here until the doors open." Hailey groans as the words leave my mouth. I am probably going to get frost bite from waiting outside for so long in such cold weather with only a light weight varsity jacket on.

-Hour & 15 Minutes Later-

Screams start to erupt from the good two thousand fans in front of me, making Hailey and I scream with them. The doors have finally opened. "Holy fuck, finally we are able to go inside and get our seats!" Hailey exclaims after we start moving up the line.

Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin Quinn (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara