Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty

Song: Therapy by All Time Low

Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty

-Maria's POV-

If I thought I looked hot when we left for the studio, I should call myself sexy now. I know, you're probably thinking, 'you're so full of yourself'. And guess what? I'm not! I just know when I look good.

I stand in some light wash high waisted shorts that show off my long, perfectly tan legs well, with a tight, grey crop top that shows off my belly ring nicely. My hair is kept down, even though towards the middle of the concert I will put it up from getting so sweaty and hot. My feet are covered with a pair of grey Vans, and my lip stud is grey also.

My makeup is light, consisting of a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom with a thin layer of eyeliner on the top. The grey around my blue eyes are popping more, due to the cateye line. My cross-body bag is slung tightly over my shoulder, and my iPhone is gripped in my hand.

I walk to Tay's room, to see her taking a quick selfie with Alan who kisses her cheek. They are so cute, my gosh. "It's time to go." I give them a small wave before they follow me downstairs to greet Kellin who looks sexy as hell.

He is styled in a pair of tight black skinny jeans with a black Foo Fighters shirt, and his original grey TOMS. His hair is left in it's natural state and he has his iPhone in hand. "Got the tickets?" I nod my head. "Okay then, let's head out!"

We all pile into Kellin's car, because Alan's car was brought back to their hotel by Austin. "So who is going to be there?" Tay asks eagerly.

"You'll see." Alan laughs when I don't tell her.

"Are we seriously going to torture her like this?" Alan asks, making me nod my head.

"Yeah. I mean, why would I tell her? It's been one of her favorite bands for years. I'll just let her figure it out on her own." Tay kicks the back of my seat out of anger. Oops.

Once reaching the venue, we park the car and start walking towards the stadium. Screams errupt when Kellin and Alan are spotted.

"Kellin! I love you!"

"Fuck me Alan!"

The disturbing comment makes me burst into fits of laughter. Why would someone ever ask that in front of the person they're talking about? I would be so embarrassed. Alan laughs along with me, embracing his inner and outer sexiness.

Suddenly, a girl around my age calls my name. I turn around, tugging Kellin with me to the girl. "Would you mind taking a picture with me. You are both huge inspirations to me and-" I cut her off with a chuckle.

"Of course." I take her iPhone and hold it out in front of me, Kellin and I pressed against each other as the girl poses with us. Once the picture is snapped, I hand back her phone and sign a few things from other people, Kellin doing the same before we meet back up with Tay and Alan.

"Come one guys, sound check starts soon." I just nod my head, taking out the lanyards for backstage access and show them to the security guards once we make it inside. They nod their heads, letting us through.

We head up stairs and through a door, to be greeted by four crazy Mexicans running around, and two chill bands sitting and chatting. I laugh when Tony's hat it stolen by Jaime. Why am I even friends with these people?

"Let's go get our spots in front against the barrier and watch soundcheck!" Tay grabs my hand and pulls me away from Kellin. I wave bye to him, and quickly catch up with Tay.