Chapter 30- Hold Me Close

Song: Never Let Me Go by We Came As Romans

Chapter 30- Hold Me Close

(WARNING- SMUT SO IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THAT OR JUST DON'T LIKE IT [I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES IT YOU SEXUAL LITTLE FUCKS] SKIP TO THE MORNING SCENE- ENJOY)

-Maria's POV-

I wrap my right arm around Kellin's neck as he straddles my waist, his lips on mine as our tongue's fight for dominance. Kellin removes his soft lips from mine, kissing the corner of my mouth before trailing his lips down my jawline to my neck.

My eyes flutter closed when he finds my sweet spot, nibbling at the sensitive skin before sucking harshly, his hot breath hitting the now swollen hickey. "Do you like that?" Kellin's eyes meet mine, his once neat mop of black curls now messy from my hands running through them.

I simply nod my head before a soft chuckle erupts from his throat. I put a hand on the back of his neck, pulling Kellin back down to re-connect our lips in a fiery kiss. I lightly nip at his bottom lip, but he doesn't budge.

Pulling away from him, I move out from under his dominant stance and slide onto his lap, pushing him down into the plush comforter. His eyes are filled with lust, turning me on when he bites his lip. I give his jawline a quick kiss before slightly tugging at the hem of his shirt.

Kellin takes the hint and sits up to pull off his shirt. I scan his toned stomach, and a wide smirk takes place on my face when I meet his hip bones. I catch him biting his lip again, as if trying to plead me to keep going.

I drag my hand down to his area, palming his hard cock through his tight skinny jeans. He immediately shoves his hips up, grinding on my hand. The sudden movement is my cue to continue with my flirtatious action, and unbutton his skinny jeans and slide them down his legs.

He kicks them off when they reach his ankles, and I crawl back up to the waist-line of his boxers, placing soft kisses just above the hem. I look back up at him, to see his eyes closed shut, his hands gripping the sheet beneath us.

I slide the thin clothing down, to meet his hard erection ready for me to handle. I flick my tongue over the tip, sucking slightly before taking more of him in my mouth. Kellin sits up, connecting his hand into my hair, while I bob my head on his pre-cum filled cock.

I move my lips at a fast motion, taking in his whole length, feeling his grip on my head tighten. "F-fuck Maria." Just before he releases, I pull my head away in a teasing manner. The lust in his eyes darken when he grips my hips, setting me on the bed and leans his naked body ontop of mine. "Two can play at this game."

Those words leave his mouth in an all serious tone, and it completely turned me on. I nod my head, kissing him but he pulls away, shaking his head. He obviously wants complete control so I let him. He removes my shirt, shorts, and bra all on his own, staring straight into my eyes as he does so.

The only clothing left on my body is my panties, and when his cheeks graze my inner thighs, I grip the sheeting beneath me and bite my lip. He showers kisses on my thighs before hooking a finger under my underwear and sliding them down my thin, perfectly tan legs.

He levels his head with my throbbing, wet clit before flicking his tongue over the sensitive spot. Pleasure shoots throughout my body as he sucks hard, making me even more wet. "Kellin." I moan, feeling myself wanting to just let go. But just before I do, he pulls back up to me, wiping his mouth before pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

Kellin bends over to the bedside table, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom packet. He slicks his three fingers up before looking up at me, as if asking permission. I eagerly nod my head, spreading my legs wide.