Chapter 7- Mayday

A/N: Make sure you read my note before this chapter, it's important.

Song: Lead Me Out Of The Dark by Crown the Empire

Chapter 7-  Mayday

-Maria's POV-

I lay on my bed in a ball, blasting my iPhone on shuffle while staring at the wall knowing that if i move i am going to burst into tears any moment.

-Flashback-

"Liam, are you ready yet?" I scream downstairs from the banister on the stairs.

"Yeah, hold on. I will be up in a few seconds!"  Liam, my brother, my best friend, screams back as I roll my eyes. Why do boys take longer than girls? I even started getting ready before him! Finally after about a minute, he shows up in my doorway looking better than ever.

"Can we take a picture to remember this moment?" I ask smiling at him with pleading eyes. He stares at me for a second, then  gives in knowing he won't get out of my plead. He comes over taking out his iPhone and pulls up the camera app.

Once I fix my hair, and Liam puts his lip ring in, he holds his iPhone out in front of us. We both make a silly face, putting the rock n' roll sign up as he snaps the picture. We turn around after he sent me the picture, and look at ourselves in my full length mirror. I was wearing my Of Mice & Men shirt, black skinny jeans, and red Vans. My hair was teased with a bow to push back my bangs, ear rings shown, lip ring in, and band bracelets for the other bands that will be playing tonight. My make-up was down with white eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom, making the blue pop inside my grey ring on my eye.

Liam was wearing a black Of Mice & Men shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Converse. His light brown shaggy hair straightened, and lip ring in. All  the girls think he looks like Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon, and I agree. He is a pretty good looking guy that gets all of the girls.

"Alright, we better get going Alex." Liam says using his favorite nickname for me. Since my middle name, Alexandria, was suppose to be my first name, he calls me Alex. I don't really mind actually, because I hate the name Marie and would much rather be called Alex. Liam is the only person that calls me Alex, and I love it.

"I agree." I say smiling at him, grabbing my iPhone, ticket, and sharpie, sliding them in my pants pocket. He  smiles at me, grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs and through the front door.

"Bye mom! See you later!" He screams, clearly excited to go see Of Mice & Men, Memphis May Fire, and Black Veil Brides perform live.

"Chill Liam, it is an hour away." I say looking at him as if he's gone mental.

"I know, but Alex, you don't understand. Austin Carlile and Shayley Bourget have changed my life ever since dad died." He says looking at me before starting the car.

"I know.." I mumble as I take out my iPhone, hearing Second and Sebring fill my ears while going onto Instagram. My dad died about 5 years ago, and it really took a hit on the family. Especially my mother, who became a alcoholic, but soon got clean and re-married a guy named John. John had a lot of money, and was glad to share it with us. We are thankful of him being here to help support us and keep my mother on the right track through rough times.

I find the picture Liam and I took, and put it on instagram to my 15K followers.

piercethemaria: "Liam and I ready for Of Mice & Men!!"