Chapter 15- Truth Be Told

Song: Without the Bitter the Sweet Isn't As Sweet by Mayday Parade

Chapter 15- Truth Be Told

-Kellin's POV-

"Stop being such a dumbass!" I say to Justin who is standing on top of a table with a bra on singing the national anthem, clearly drunk. Why am I friends with these people?

"Damn, how much alcohol did he have?" Gabe laughs when Justin falls off of the table.

"Honestly, I don't think I want to know." I chuckle while taking out my iPhone. The screen shows I have a message, so I open it, seeing an unknown number. I wonder who it is.

From: Unknown

Hey, it's Maria. Happy New Year!

I smile big and quickly send back a message.

To: Maria

Happy New Year to you too! I have a question... Why can't I get you out of my mind?

Why would I say that? I probably sound like some creep, but honestly she has been stuck on my mind ever since I saw her for the second time at my Feel tour. Whenever I hug or touch her I get this weird feeling, like tingles.

My real question is, does she feel them too?

-Maria's POV-

I sit on my bed, listening to music, wondering what to say back to Kellin. It has been about five minutes since he sent the message, and i'm seriously stunned beyond words. After a few more minutes, I get the courage to type an answer.

To: Kellin

Honestly, i can't get you off of my mind either. I feel like you're my dream and I never want to wake up.

My finger hovers over send, but I click it anyways knowing it's better than nothing. A few minutes later I hear footsteps up the stairs, and then a knock at my door. "It's open." I whisper so that no one else can hear. I see Tay step in and come sit next to me.

"What are you doing up? It is like four in the morning." She yawns, covering her face for a few seconds. She must have just woken up.

"I couldn't sleep after you and Morgan feel asleep, so I came up here and decided to message Kellin." I say with a smile. Her eyes go the size of a baseball.

"Are you serious? What are you guys saying to each other?" She tries to grab my phone, but I smack her away.

I groan knowing I should have just kept it a secret. "Stop. He is just saying that he can't get me off his mind, which is confusing the hell out of me, but it's whatever." I say simply.

"It's whatever? Whatever? M, you are talking to your idol, and that doesn't happen to normal fans. He gave you his number. Doesn't that tell you something?" Tay asks, scrunching her eyebrows in frustration.

"No? I don't fucking know! I know he only feels sorry for me." I say shrugging.

"Okay, now it just seems like you tell yourself that over and over again. Him giving you his number tells me something, and it mean's that he has feelings for you no matter how much you know each other. He wants to know more about you, so please just give it a try." Tay says with pleading puppy dog eyes.

"Oh my god if you just stop with saying all this bullshit about him liking me then yes. I will talk to him more, alright?" I stare at my phone which says I have a text message from Kellin.