Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger

Song: Rhyme Or Reason by Closure To Closure (Kellin Quinn)

Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger

-Maria's POV-

"So why did you call us over?" Ben asks as him and Danny sit on the couch in front of Kellin and I.

"I wanted to discuss Warped Tour." They nod, urging me on. "First of all. I would really like to go on tour, so i accept the offer. Second, I would only want to go to the Michigan date and on because I want sometime after recording to myself and then start touring. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah! But how many days until the Michigan date?" Danny asks.

"19 days. Kellin has already agreed to do a couple songs with me." I smile at them, Ben nodding.

"Great! Are you going to announce it?" Ben asks.

"Yeah, probably later tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for the offer. I don't think I would be where I am now without any of you." I give them a smile, and they return one.

I'm going to be performing at Warped Tour. Woah.

-Ben's POV-

I glare at Kellin who is whispering things in Maria's ear, her giggling and squirming under his grip. I honestly don't understand why she has to like him. I want her, and I always get what I want.

Maybe her going to Warped Tour will help. Maybe I can get her to be mine.

Maybe.

-Maria's POV-

Kellin has just got off the phone with Kevin Lyman, the man in charge of Warped Tour, and has now informed me that I will be playing Acoustic Basement for July 18th and up. I screamed, hugging him tightly and kiss him passionately on the lips.

I couldn't ask for a more perfect boyfriend.

 Here, we are, sitting on the patio outside, watching the sunset as Danny and Ben play soccer in the grass. What surprises me is to see Tay and Alan walk outside, joining us in the chairs. Clearly those two had some fun last night, if you know what I mean.

"You fucking suck Danny!" Ben screams, grabbing the ball and throwing it at the ground when Danny scored a goal. 

"Shuddup, you fucking idiot." Danny responds, making Kellin laugh out loud, and look up at him, my amused smile catching his attention. He just gives me a questioning look, making me stare at him.

And I knew in that moment that I loved him, and i wouldn't want to be with anyone else. He makes me happy and I can't believe I am able to be with someone as special as he is. He means the absolute world to me.

I love him so fucking much. 

"What?" Kell asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"I love you Kellin." He gives me a breathtaking smile, leaning in and pressing his plump lips to my own. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulls away, pressing a quick kiss to my temple before turning back to watching Danny and Ben.

"I love you too Maria." I give him a small smile.

The thought comes back to me of being on tour with Ben all summer. He can't, and won't have me. I don't even like him. Sure, he may be hot as fuck but that doesn't mean that I want to be with him. I love Kellin, and I would never have any intentions of ruining what we have together.

Kellin gets up, and heads inside, along with Danny, Tay, and Alan. Why am I always stuck with Ben? Damn it. "What are you thinking about love?" I turn around to see Ben heading towards a seat next to me.