Chapter 10- Concert Time

Song: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens

Chapter 10-  Concert Time

-Maria's POV-

 "I can't believe we are really going to be meeting the bands backstage tonight. We already met Kellin but it is just such a big deal." Tay says while straightening her hair.

"Maybe Kellin will remember us. I mean, if he did i would probably die." I say while finishing up my make-up.

"Hey guys, don't forget that I am here. I should be included in this conversation." Morgan says, looking at me through the mirror.

"Obviously I can't forget that you're here because you always butt into our conversations even if you don't know what we're talking about." Tay says laughing at Morgan when he pouts.

"Well, i am pretty excited to meet Matty Mullins from Memphis May Fire. He is a pretty chill dude." Morgan shrugs.

"You did not just say 'chill dude'. Please never say that around me again or else i will shave your head bald." I say, turning around to look at Morgan with a serious expression but then burst out with laughter.

"You wouldn't shave my head. You love my hair more than you like your own." Morgan says laughing at me.

"Do you guys understand how excited i am to meet David from Breathe Carolina? I love him so much." Tay screams from the bathroom while I assume is getting changed.

"Yes Tay. Your obsession is way out of control. The whole world knows about your love for David so please keep your mouth shut until we get backstage about it.," I say when Tay walks out facetiming Jordan. "And I think I am ready to go. I just need to grab my stuff." I say heading downstairs with everyone else.

"Bye Jordan, i love you." I hear Tay say before ending facetime with Jordan. They seriously need to make sure they either stay together or break up because one week they will be all lovey dovey but the next week they hate each other and fight. It's annoying if I do say so myself.

After grabbing my Monster Energy drink, bag, keys, and iPhone I am ready to leave. I make sure Tay and Morgan are ready before locking up the house and hop into my car with my two bestfriends. I play the Feel album, already feeling pumped for the concert.

-Hour Later-

"M, look! There is Kellin and Matty walking to the backstage area!" Morgan shouts as we pull up to the venue. I smile and start bouncing up and down in my seat.

"This is going to be a epic fucking concert!" I scream and find a parking spot. We all hop out and quickly walk into the venue. We ask a lady that works there where we should go for backstage passes, and have her lead the way. She leads us to a door, and I already hear Kellin messing around with Jesse.

"I am warning you, they have been a real pain in the ass this evening." The lady says before opening the door. I giggle when the screaming from the men start up again.

"Oww, fuck dude. That hurt!" Jesse whines when the door is opened to see Kellin holding a couch pillow, wacking Jesse on the head and Vic holding a ner- wait Vic? What the hell is Vic doing here? I think to myself as i awkwardly smile when everyone freezes and looks at my friends and I.

"Hi." I wave awkwardly and continue to walk into the room, sitting down on the couch next to Justin.

"Hey, you look really familiar." He says after Kellin and Jesse sit down. 

"Umm, yeah. I met you guys at your signing for Warped Tour when you were in Michigan a few weeks ago." I say smiling at him.

"I thought I saw you from somewhere." Kellin said looking at me, clearly convinced he knew me.