Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours

Song: Maybe Next May by Secrets

Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours

-Maria's POV-

"Since today is our last day in Michigan, how about we go to the beach!" Today is our last day back in Michigan before we fly back out to Oregon to finish up recording so Tay comes up with a brilliant idea to take Kellin and go to the beach. Why not, right?

I feel like absolute shit since it is only the day after those two nights of concerts and i'm completely worn out. "Tay, i don't know. I'm not feeling too well and I don't want to make my neck even more sore." She gives me a pleading look. "Ugh, fine. But only for a couple hours." She cheers before going downstairs to wake Kellin.

I follow her down the hall and reach the kitchen, where Kellin stands in only a pair of low cut basketball shorts, exposing his v-line. Damn. I bite my lip to contain my smile but he looks up quickly when I walk in to see me totally checking him out. Oops.

"Hey babe." Kell comes up to me and pecks me on the lips quickly. A cup of coffee is handed to me before he exits the kitchen. "Be ready in half an hour!" He screams before a door slams shut. Okay then.

"What bikini should I wear? Tay! Tay, please help me. I have too many to pick from." I pout my lip out as I go through my bikini shelf.

"I don't know! Obviously you should wear something sexy for Kellin." Tay giggles before making kissy faces at me.

"Oh shut up!"

-25 Minutes Later-

I honestly don't care what I look like today. It's only the beach.

My outfit consists of a pink bandeau bikini top with matching bottoms, a pair of light wash high waisted shorts and a loose fitting black crop top with some Steve Madden flip flops. My blonde hair is thrown into a messy bun with some sun glasses on top of my head. I decided on leaving my belly and lip ring in just because it looks cute with the outfit.

i grab my iPhone and beach bag, heading downstairs to meet Kellin and Tay at the door. Kellin stares at me which makes me self concious. "What? is something wrong?" I look down at myself, confused.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Kellin says with a smile. I run up to him and wrap my legs around his waist, running my hands through his hair as he presses his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss before pulling away. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes! I don't need to see you guys makeout in front of me." Tay opens the door and walks to the car.

"Oh whatever Tay." I get into Kellin's car and we drive off to the beach.

-Beach-

Issues plays through my headphones as the warm sun hits me; I'm tanning. We have been at the beach for two hours now, and I still haven't got into the water. Tay and Kellin have been splashing each other for like half an hour now, trying to convince me to cool off and come in but I don't feel like it.

Suddenly the wash of cold air comes over me, making me open my eyes and take my headphones out to see Kellin standing in front of my towel. "You're blocking my sun Kell." I giggle when he shakes his head, getting water on me.

"Can you please come in?" I shake my head. A smirk takes over his features. Shit. "You asked for it." Kellin reaches down, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I realize what he's doing and starting kicking and screaming.

"Kellin! Kellin, oh my God. Please don't do this. No! Put me down!" I pound on his back. My arms start to reach into the water, and I see that Kelin is now waist deep.