Chapter 11- Happy Halloween

Song: Dead Walker Texas Ranger by Sleeping With Sirens

Chapter 11- Happy Halloween

-Maria's POV-

"Morning mom." I say, kissing my mother, Chelsea, on the cheek while grabbing a coffee cup from the cupboard.

"Morning M. What are you up to today?" My mother asks while making eggs and bacon with sausage.

"Well, i am going shopping and meeting up with Tay and Morgan to watch The Walking Dead marathon. Ya know, since it is Halloween and all, I thought why not watch a show with billions of zombies taking over the worl-" My mother cuts me off by starting to ramble about the fact that The Walking Dead is a very dumb concept of a show.

"Now mom, I understand that you don't like scary things, but I love it and I think it is interesting to watch what people have to go through to keep their loved ones safe and alive during an apocalypse."  I smile at her and hand her a coffee mug knowing that I won't drink coffee since I will get it from Starbucks when I go out.

"Well, have a good day and I will see you when I get home." My mom says and heads out the door. Once I hear her car start and pull out of the driveway, I head upstairs and hop in the shower.

-After Daily Routine-

I stand in front of the mirror admiring myself, satisfied with how I look.

I have a Victoria's Secret pink laced crop top, Hollister cream colored sweater, black leggings with PINK on the side with a galaxy design, tan combat boots with a cross-body bag on.

My make-up is done with sparkly eyeshadow, thin liquid eyeliner, thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom, with a cateye line. I have Baby Lips on, with my bellyring in as a dangling anchor, all three studs in my ears, along with my lip ring in. Basically all my tattoos are showing, and my hair is in perfect ringlets with a bow holding my bangs back.

I  grab my iPhone and keys on the side table near my bed and head downstairs, taking a quick bite of bacon before walking out the front door and locking up the house. I hop into my car and find a song to pick. After debating and looking at billions of albums and songs, I pick Princeton Ave by Issues. I sing along while driving to Starbucks to get my usual.

I order my Mocha Cappuccino in the drive-thru and pay for my drink at the window after getting handed the delicious looking coffee. I smile and pop the straw in taking a nice gulp of the coffee.

I head to the mall and park my car after about ten minutes of driving to find one fucking parking spot. A lady flipped me off which made me pissed so instead of driving off i took the parking spot she was going to take. I smile at her when I get out and head to the door to find some cute new outfits.

While looking at a new crewneck in Victoria's Secret PINK I notice an old friend standing near me. "Hailey?" I ask when she looks up.

"Marie? Oh my gosh, hi! I haven't talked to you ever since I moved!" She comes up and hugs me. I smile and hug her back.

"I know, it has been forever. You know Morgan, Tay, and I missed you like crazy after you moved." I say poking her slightly.

"I know. I really didn't want to move but my mom got the new job at a school but I am back here now for Senior year." Hailey smiles. Hailey and I used to be best friends until she moved during Sophomore year. Ever since then I haven't seen or talked to her.

"Really? That is great!" I say smiling like an idiot. What can I say? One of my best friends have moved back. It seems like ever since my brother died, everything was bad until just now. But I like the change.