Chapter 14: Want to test it out?

After we went and got Mark a new phone and me some lingerie I dropped f/n off at her place and drove home. After dropping my stuff off I walked to Mark's with my bag of my new lingerie. He went for a pink and black lace thong and bra. He had surprisingly good taste in underwear... Once I got there I found out that Matt and Ryan had went shopping. Perfect I thought. When I walked in Mark was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee. 

I walked up to him and showed him what was in the bag. "Would you like to see me in it?" I said as I traced a finger down his chest; biting my lip. He looked down at me and grabbed my waist.

"Oh yeah." He said, his deep voice rumbling. Causing shivers to run down my spine. I moaned lightly as I kissed him, his lips so soft and warm. He pulled me closer.

I pushed away from him and said. "Let me go get changed." I winked to him and bit my lip. I turned heel and rushed towards the washroom. I threw all my clothes off and admired my body in the mirror. Making sure I looked good enough for Mark. I observed every curve of my body with my eyes. Then I slipped into the lingerie. Observing my body once more I let out a little "Damn." I threw my clothes into the bag I brought the lingerie in and put them by the door of the washroom. Looking at the pink made me think of Markiplier's alter ego Wilfred Warfstache. I made my way down the hall and towards Mark he looked at me with a shocked expression. I was worried at first and then he smiled at me and said. "Come here, baby." I walked towards him, blushing. 

"How do I look?" I asked. 

He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. "Absolutely gorgeous."  He pressed his lips against mine. It was more violent than the other ones. It's like he wanted to but couldn't get closer. I pulled away from his embrace and bit my lip as I pushed him down onto the couch.

"I'm in control this time." I said. Smirking down on him as I crawled on top of him. I pulled his shirt off and undid his jeans, pulling those off as well. I put my hand on his erection, lightly rubbing. I heard him let out a soft moan. I slowly pulled down his boxers as I smiled up to him, he smiled back and bit his lip. I wrapped my hand around his cock and rubbed slowly. Mark threw his head back and groaned as I put it in my mouth and began sucking. I felt his hand go through my hair. Butterflies raced in my stomach and a shiver went down my spine. I climbed on top of him and hovered above him, lightly rubbing against it.

Mark grabbed my hips and said. "C'mon baby. Don't tease me."

"Awww." I said, placing my hands on his chest. "It's fun." I placed my hand on his cheek.

He groaned. "C'mon. Please?" He begged.

"Oh alright." I said, I slowly sat down feeling him deep inside of me. The butterflies were insane.

I felt his grip on my waist tighten as he let out a moan. I began moving; but slowly. Mark looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. I just placed my finger on his lips and shushed. After a couple more slow movements Mark groaned and said. "I can't take it anymore!" 

"Huh?" I said and was suddenly flipped onto my back. I let out a yelp. Mark placed himself inside of me and started thrusting hard and fast. I started moaning with pleasure. I climaxed as I pulled Mark down to me and kissed him.  Moments later I felt his hot cum pour inside of me as he moaned. He pulled me towards him, panting.

"I love you, y/n. So much." He said between pants.

"I love you too, Mark." I said as I pulled him closer.

"Now quickly." He said. "We should probably get cleaned up before Matt and Ryan get back, they should be back any minute now."

"Okay!" I said, hobbling towards the bathroom. Holding my hand tightly against my crotch so I wouldn't drip onto the floor.