Chapter 29: I Got This

I slipped into the door and silently closed it behind me. I slid across the walls to hide myself as I looked around the house. It didn't take me long to notice it was vacant. I let out a sigh of relief and left the wall; casually walking to my room. I looked outside and saw everyone recording a challenge video, I immediately pasted myself to the wall again. I peered outside right as Jack fell on his ass. I had to immediately cover my mouth with my hands. I had to muffle my laughs so they wouldn't hear me. I took this moment while they were distracted to run into Mark's room. 

I walked to the closet and opened it up to notice wrapping paper and tape. "Well," I said to myself "isn't it my lucky day?" 

I got my gifts all wrapped up and hid them under the bed. Wow y/n. I thought. Aren't you original? I walked out of the bedroom to see that the guys were still working on the challenge video. I chuckled and placed myself on the couch. I scrolled through twitter. 

"BOO!" I felt somebody shake my shoulders.

I screamed and jumped, causing me to fall off of the couch. I heard a great deal of laughter coming from around me. I quickly discovered Mark was the one who scared me.

"Maaaark!" I yelled; feeling my heart pounding through my chest, it was hard to catch my breath.

"You're such a scaredy cat!" He managed to say between laughs.

"I can feel the abs coming in!" Said Ryan. I glared at him.

"Aww." Said Mark as he picked me up from the ground. "Don't be such a poor sport."

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

"You look paler than me!" Said Jack. I glared at him too.

"Well, I wonder why." I said sarcastically. "Maybe it's because I had my soul scared out of me?" Then there was an awkward 5 second silence.

"You don't have a soul though." Said Matt. 

"How long did it take you to find that one out?" I said with pride.

"Like, maybe 5 seconds." Replied Matt.

"You're kinda slow in the head, aren't you?" Lily asked Matt.

"Rude..." He said as he walked into the kitchen. Lily following shortly after.

"Hey Mark?" Asked Ryan.

"Hmmm?" Said Mark.

"I'm hungry, want popcorn?" Said Ryan, slowly making his way towards the kitchen, walking backwards.

"Hell yeah I do!" Said Mark rushing into the kitchen. 

"It's like a party in here now." Said Ryan as he followed Mark in.

Jack walked to the couch and sat down, gesturing for me to sit next to him.

"So," I said as I sat down "what challenge did you guys do?"

"The oreo challenge." He said; his gorgeous blue eyes looking into mine.

"What challenge is that?" I asked him.

"It's where you put an oreo on your face and without using your hands you have to try to put it in your mouth." He said.

"Sounds gay." I replied.

"No, just a pain in the ass." He said. I felt a joke coming on and laughed lightly. "Don't you dare..." He said.

"So is being gay." I said; snickering. 

"God dammit y/n!" He yelled as he tackled me. We play fought for a little until he had me pinned down. "You have gorgeous eyes." He said, looking down into my eyes.

"I should be saying the same for you." I said back. He leaned towards me and our lips met, butterflies rushed throughout me. I felt him pull away and the weight lifted.

"I'm so sorry." He said. I lifted myself up.

"Don't worry." I said; pulling him into my arms. "It's not your fault."