Chapter 33: Decorating Time!

The next couple days with Jack were just a little awkward. But Christmas is tomorrow so we both decided to brush it off our shoulders.

"What'd you get me?!" Jack yelled as he snuck up behind me, shaking my shoulders vigorously.

"I think I felt my soul escape..." I whimpered as I held my chest; squeezing tightly.

"What are you talking about?" Jack said between laughs. "You don't have a soul!"

"Oh yeah!" I gasped. "I almost forgot..."

Jack laughed a little more and walked off to do his own thing. 

"Hey." I heard Mark's deep voice rumble from behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hi!" I squealed as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"So, Christmas is tomorrow," Mark said as he turned me to face him. "and I, I mean we, need to decorate."

"Is it necessary though?" I groaned, going limp in his arms to express my laziness. 

"Well, of course!" He said, holding me up. "We need a little more festive cheer in here, we especially need a tree to put our presents under."

I could just hear the excitement in his voice. "Ugh fine!" I said as I stood up straight.

"Great! I'll go get the decorations and you go get Jack, Matt and Ryan." He said cheerfully as he walked away.

"Hoookay." I groaned as I walked off to seek out the other three. I walked around the house and was honestly not surprised to find Jack sitting on the kitchen counter eating cookies. "Sup fat ass!" I said as I grabbed one of the cookies and shoved it in my mouth.

"Says you." Mumbled Jack.

"Shuddup." I hissed. "Anyways, Mark wanted me to get you because he wants to put up the tree and decorate the house."

"Sounds fun!" Jack yelled excitedly as he hopped off of the counter. 

"You just need to help me find Matt and Ryan first." I said as I followed Jack out of the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, they went shopping for food tonight." He groaned. 

"Oh well, more decorating for us." I sighed. "You could use the exercise, Jack!" I said as I placed my hand on his stomach.

"I have rock hard abs!" He said proudly.

"Sure." I laughed. 

"I got the decorations!" Yelled Mark as he ran into the living room, his arms full of boxes. He grunted as he placed them on the floor; he stood up straight and brushed himself off.

"Someone help me with the tree!" I called.

"I'll do it." Said Mark. "I left it in the other room. Could you go get it while I untangle the lights?" He asked; looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh..." I groaned, falling for his adorable face. "Fine, only because I can't say no to that face!" I admitted. I trudged off to go get the tree. Then lazily dragged it into the living room.  Mark and Jack both laughed.

"Here's your *pant* damn *pant* tree... *wheeze*. Whew, that's one heavy ass tree." I groaned.

"Thanks." Said Mark as he effortlessly picked the tree up and placed it in it's stand.

"What the fuck." I said in shock laughing lightly.

"It's his manliness!" Yelled Jack.

"Hell yeah!" Mark said as he flexed. 

"So manly!" I said sarcastically. "DIBS ON THE TINSEL!" I yelled as I picked up the tinsel and started lightly wrapping it around the tree.

"I'll do the lights, I guess." Said Mark as he finished untangling them.

He began wrapping them around the tree too.  We were both walking in opposite ways around the tree, dodging each other to avoid a collision. Suddenly I tripped and fell directly into his chest.

"Hey there." He said while laughing.

"I'm so sorry, Mark!" I said; laughing myself. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" 

"Of course not!" He said. "You're too tiny." He patted my head and placed a kiss upon my lips.

"Oh shuddup..." I said; untangling myself from him and continuing to walk around the tree. 

About an hour later we had finished decorating the house and cleaned up.

Matt and Ryan had finally arrived. "Wow! Looks like you guys were busy!" Said Matt.

"Good job guys, looking good!" Said Ryan.

"Thanks!" We all said in unison.

"You guys forgot something though." Said Matt.

"Oh really?" I said, wrapping Mark's arms around me.

"Yeah, the mistletoe." Said Matt as he held a mistletoe up above me and Mark.

"Oh well, you know the rules, y/n." Said Mark, in his sexy deep voice.

"Yes, I do." I said as I pulled Mark down to me and kissed him.