Chapter 28: Looking for Gifts

"Okay y/n, what are we gonna get that little Markimoo of yours?" Said Sam, excited for Christmas shopping.

"I don't know, I kind of want to be one of those people where I get him an ugly Christmas sweater with an actual gift. That kind of thing." I said, my mind rushing with all the gift possibilities. 

"Hmmmm." Sighed Sam as he examined his surroundings. He gasped. "That one's perfect!" He ran over to a store.

"Oh my gosh." I gasped when he held up the sweater to me. "That's great." I said sarcastically. It was a red and white sweater that read 'Yeah bitch Christmas!'.

Sam snickered. "Perfect, right?" He laughed a little more.

"Yas bitch!" I said as I took the sweater from his hands and walked towards the check out counter. 

"Now," I said "what are we going to get him as the real gift."

"What about that?" Said Sam as he glanced into a toy store.

"Oh my gosh that is ADORABLE." I immediately rushed to it and picked it up, squeezing it tightly in my arms. It was the cutest Freddy Fazbear plush doll I had ever seen.

"Well," Said Sam as he caught up to me. "He is the King of Five Nights at Freddy's after all."

I threw the plush into a basket and continued walking through the toy store. "Do you need a basket for one stuffy?" Asked Sam.

"Well, I may or may not want a toy for myself...." I said quietly.

"Aw." Sam laughed. "You're too cute y/n."

"Whatever." I whined. We walked through the store a little longer until I saw the cutest stuffed animal ever. I couldn't help but buy it. 

"Okay," I said as Sam and I looked around the mall for another store. "What are we going to get for Jack?" 

"Well, his favourite colour is red." Said Sam. "Maybe we should get him something in that colour?" 

"Y'know, that's not actually a bad idea." I said. "What could we get him though?"

"Maybe...." He said as he looked around the mall. "Bracelets or sweaters maybe."

"Bracelets sound good. I know he likes them." I said.

Sam and I walked into a jewellery store and looked around for anything with red. "This looks good!" I said as I picked one up. It was all black beads with one bright red one. I showed it to Sam. "Do you think he'll like it?" I asked.

"It's gorgeous! Of course he'll like it!" Said Sam as he took it from my hands and examined it. We went to the clerk and bought it immediately. 

"Now," I said. "I really want to get him a sweater too."

"Alright, make it informal so he can wear it often though. Hopefully I'll see it in one of his videos too!" Sam said excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said as we walked into a clothing store.

We managed to find this amazing hoodie that had a black to blue ombre effect. It was absolutely perfect for Jack. We got gifts for Matt, Ryan and Lily too. 

After Sam bought some stuff for himself we said goodbye to each other and went home.

Alright, I thought. I have to ninja my way in there and find a place to hide my gifts. I somehow managed to silently open the door.