Chapter 34: Merry Christmas!

"Argh." I groaned as I sat up in the bed; rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I suddenly came to the realization that it was finally Christmas morning. "Oh my gosh! Mark wake up!" I squealed as I began frantically hitting him in a childish/girly way. 

"W-what? What is it?" He said tiredly; squinting at me. 

"It's Christmas!" I squealed; looking as excited as a 2 year old.

He gasped and jumped up from the bed; immediately running out into the living room to where the tree was placed. I followed him out; I was definitely excited but not as excited as he was. He let out a squeal of joy as he looked under the tree and noticed all the wonderfully wrapped gifts; also noticing my lazily wrapped gifts. He looked at me and furrowed his brow. "Don't judge my wrapping abilities..." I said in a slightly sarcastic tone. He laughed and began searching frantically for all of the presents that had his name on them and placed them in a neat pile away from the rest.

"Oh my god y/n! Look at how many presents I got!" He said looking like a 2 year old while Chica licked his face.

"You're too cute." I mumbled as I looked for my own gifts.

"What's with all the noise?" Said Jack as he came into the living room with the palm of his hand placed over his eye. 

"Says you..." Mumbled Mark.

"Uh, yeah, Christmas has Mark all excited. Where's your Christmas cheer, huh?" I said to Jack as I continued searching for my presents.

"My Christmas cheer comes after my first cup of coffee, okay?" Groaned Jack as he made his way to the kitchen; his baggy, plaid pyjama pants trailing along the floor.

"Whatever..." I said as I stood up and looked over to the stuffed, hanging stockings. "Mark, you forgot about your stocking, silly."

"Oooo!" Gasped Mark; his voice high-pitched but still rumbling. "Gimme, gimme!"

"Maaaaark." I said as I teased him with his stocking. "You know 'gimme' never gets." 

"Pleeeaaase?" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"That's right." I said as I handed him his stocking with a smile on my face.

"You know," he said as he searched through his stocking "you'd make a really good mother." 

I blushed and smiled. "Y-you really think so?"

"Think so?" He laughed. "I know so!"

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and looked to see Matt and Ryan coming. "Morning guys!" Said Ryan.

"Merry Christmas!" Said Matt.

"Merry Christmas!" Mark and I said in unison.

"Christmas!" Jack yelled as he ran into the living room; careful enough as to not to spill his coffee.  

"You awake now?" I asked him; laughing a little.

"I wasn't until I remembered presents!" He said cheerfully as he walked towards the tree; sitting down next to Mark.

"Now there are two 2 year olds." I mumbled and walked to the kitchen to get my own cup of coffee.

"What?" Asked Mark and Jack simultaneously.

"Nothing!" I nearly yelled. They mumbled to each other.

I poured my cup of coffee and walked back into the living room. "Ready to open presents?!" I said cheerfully immediately taking a sip of my coffee.

"Yay!" Said Mark and Jack both full of incredible excitement.

"Okay, Jack, open the one I got you first." I said as I sat down beside Mark.

"Which one is it?" He asked as he frantically rummaged through his gifts.

"That one!" I said excitedly as I set eyes on the drunk Santa wrapping paper.

Jack ripped the paper up without hesitation and held it's contents. "Oh my god!!!" He nearly yelled. "I love them so much! Thank you!" He held the sweater between his arms as he put the bracelet on his wrist.

"I'm glad you like it." I said with an uncontrollable smile.

"Now open the one I got you." Jack said as he pushed a fairly large present my way. It was wrapped so perfectly it almost looked as though it was done in a factory.

"Wow, I'm loving the wrapping paper." I said as I looked at the cute little gingerbread men. 

"I like to keep it professional." Jack said as he polished his finger nails on his shirt; immediately laughing afterwards.

I carefully opened the wrapping paper, preserving it's perfectness. 

"Hurry up!" Whined Jack. "I wanna see if you like it or not..."

"I don't want to hurt the gingerbread men!" I said childishly as I began unfolding it. I finally got the present open and looked at it in shock. It was the most gorgeous tea set I had ever seen in my life. "Wow, Jack..." I gasped.

"Sooo...." He mumbled, sounding slightly nervous. "Do you like it?..."

"Like it?... I-I love it!" I pushed the tea set over and hugged Jack. "Thank you so much, Jack!"

"What about mine?" Said Mark in a childish voice. He gave me a box that was almost the same size as the tea set.

"Oooo." I said in amusement. "Another big gift." 

"Open it!" Mark said.

I ripped up the paper and held up the box spinning it around until I saw exactly what it was. "An.... An Oculus Rift!" I nearly yelled. "I've always wanted one of these!"

"I'm glad you like it." Said Mark; smiling.

"Like it? I love it!" I pulled Mark towards me and placed my lips against his.

"I'm glad you love it." He corrected himself and he kissed me.

"Here's part one of my gift to you." I said, passing him my lazily wrapped gift. 

He opened the gift and pulled out the incredibly soft Freddy plush. "Oh my god! I saw this a while back and I wanted it so bad but forgot to bring my wallet! I love it, thank you." He pulled me into his arms.

"It suits you. Especially since you are the King of Five Nights at Freddy's." I said. Mark laughed lightly. 

"I think this Christmas is a success so far, don't you agree, Jack?" Mark said.

"Yeah, I agree." Jack said.