Chapter 18: Him in the Flesh

Mark and I walked into the airport and headed towards Jack's gate. I grabbed Mark's hand and squeezed tightly as we got closer. I saw a man in the distance, standing next to a suitcase with his hand on the handle. He was staring down at his phone; green hair poking out from under his hat. I knew it was him. It had to be him. He glanced up slightly, my eyes making contact with his, he looked back down; only to look swiftly up once more. The smile on his face was indescribable. He began walking over to us, I looked at Mark, he had a huge smile on his face; he walked faster. 

"Mark!" Said Jack; opening his arms as he pulled Mark into a hug. I couldn't help but smile. He pulled himself away from Mark and glanced to me. "Hey y/n! It's so good to finally meet you!" He then hugged me, I blushed madly. I was in the arms of one of my idols.

"She was so excited to meet you, Jack. I don't even know how to describe it!" Said Mark, making me blush even more.

I smiled to Jack and said. "I was definitely excited but not like what Mark said!" I lightly smacked his arm. Mark just snickered. 

"So!" Jack said, clasping his hands together. "Shall we?" He asked; shrugging his shoulders.

"We shall." I said, smiling to Jack. 

We later arrived to Mark's house where Matt and Ryan happily greeted Jack, they showed him to the guest room. Which I told Jack that I put it together for him.

"Ooooh!" He said, a squeaky tone to his voice. "Cozy!" 

"You're welcome!" I called to him as I walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. Mark was there drinking coffee; he smiled as he saw me walk in. 

"Hey, baby." He said as he walked towards me, sliding his arms around my waist. He planted several kisses along my neck.

"Hi." I said, pulling him close to me.

"Make sure you don't pay any less attention to me now that Jack is here." He said, his dark brown eyes looking directly into mine.

"Of course not." I said, I smiled to him. "But don't forget that Jack needs my attention too."

"Aw, alright..." He said, giving me cute puppy dog eyes. I simply laughed lightly as I walked out of the kitchen and towards Jack's room. He was sitting on the bed; engrossed in his laptop.

"Hey." I said, smiling to him as I leaned against the door frame. He looked up to me with his adorable blue eyes.

"Hi there." He said, patting his hand on the spot beside him. "C'mere. Watch Netflix with me."

I smiled to him and placed myself next to him on the bed, we watched a horror movie together. There was a jumpscare and I immediately curled up to Jack, I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me closer towards him. 

He laid down. Letting out a sigh as said. "You can use my chest as a pillow."

I smiled and laid down beside him, gently resting my head against his chest, the sound of his heart beating was calming enough to put me to sleep.