Chapter 19: What Just Happened

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked up to Jack; he was peacefully sleeping. I  looked at my phone to see that Mark was calling. I sat up and rubbed my eye, I gingerly hit the accept and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I groaned, stretching. I ran my fingers through my hair. Staying quiet; careful not to awake Jack.

"Hey." He said. "I'm at the mall with Ryan and Matt. Do you want anything?" 

I yawned as I said. "Food." 

"Just food?" He said letting out an adorable laugh.

"Yep, I'm easy to please." I laughed lightly to myself, and got up from Jack's bed. I walked immediately into the kitchen after saying bye to Mark. I brewed a new pot of coffee so Jack could have some when he woke up. I poured the coffee into two mugs, admiring the steam rising from them.

"Hey." Said Jack. I turned to him and smiled. He stretched his arms into the air as he yawned, revealing his stomach, I blushed madly. He opened an eye and observed my red cheeks. He smiled and walked towards me. "You look adorable when you blush."

"Oh! Am I blushing?!" I said, nervously trying to hide my face. I looked away from him, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't worry." He said, gently placing his hand on my cheek, lightly directing my gaze towards him. "You don't need to hide from me."  He pressed his lips against mine, they were incredibly soft. I knew kissing Jack wasn't right, but I couldn't pull away. He kissed a trail down my neck, I let out a soft moan.

"J-Jack..." I moaned; knowing it wasn't right. I just couldn't help myself. I heard the door open and immediately pushed Jack away, he let out a slight grunt.

"We're back!" Said Mark. 

"Oh uh..." I said, clearing my throat. "Hey, that didn't take very long!" I let out a nervous laugh.

Jack looked at me and gave me an apprehensive smile. "Er." I groaned; I turned my attention to the coffee on the counter. "Oh, yeah. I made you coffee, Jack."

"Oh!" He said; following my eyes to where the coffee was placed. "Thanks, y/n!"

I walked up to Mark and hugged him. "Where's the food at?" I seductively whispered into his ear. He let out a laugh and handed me a grocery bag full of snacks. "Right here." He said.

I squealed. "I love you so much! Thanks, Mark!" I kissed him and scurried off into my room, turning on Netflix and curling up into the blankets. The thought of kissing Jack rushed back into my mind. I felt butterflies in my stomach; but also a pang of guilt. I let out a sigh. "What just happened?" I whispered to myself.