///1\\\

My mom, my brother (Caden), and I were all singing happy birthday with all of my brother's friends while he made a wish. We finished the stupid cheesy song and he blew out his 15 candles.

My mom walked off into the kitchen and I took this chance to shove my brothers face into the cake. I pushed his head down and it was now covered in sweet frosting.

"KYLIE!" He yelled while all of his friends were dying on the floor from laughing so hard.

"You have a little something right there," I said wiping my thumb across his cheek and licking off the icing.

"I wish I had a brother!" My brother said harshly.

I put a hand over my heart, acting hurt. "Wow, that one actually hurt," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, your wish just came true." My mom said handing my brother a few napkins and setting down a new cake.

"My friend just passed away, she had a son and their father left while he was young, none of his family would take him so now he is moving in with us. He is nineteen like you Kylie, from what I have heard...he is Kylie but a boy." She said and I smirked. "Competition," I said and my brother's eyes widened. "Two Kylie's?! Oh god!" He said. "You're picking him up..." She checked her watch, "right now." She said handing me my keys and pushed me out the door. "I don't know him? What does he look like?" I asked her. "I don't know, here's his number text him." She said handing me a piece of paper and closing the door.

I typed his number into my phone and texted him,

K-Hi, this is Kylie

B-Hi, are you picking me up?

K-yeah, where are you?

B-where the taxis stop

K-What are you dressed in?

B-white T and blue jeans

K- okay see you in a min

B-okay

I put down my phone and pulled up to the Taxi area. I searched for who I'm going to assume is Brett. I pulled up next to him and he got in.

"Hi, Brett," I said looking at him. He had a strong jawline, brown hair that had that nice messy look, brown eyes, freckles, and you could tell he was super fit. He was very good looking actually.

"So you have a brother?" He asked me once we got on the road. "Yeah, his names Caden. He is so glad your living with us. He kind of hates me." I said. He laughed and his voice was deep and rough.

"So..." I said trying to break the silence between us. "I heard you're a player," I said smirking. "Eh, I've heard the same about you." He said and my smirk grew bigger. "I may have that reputation."

We joked around like that the rest of the way home, we also had a contest to see who had slept with the most people. I won. He won for the longest relationship, it was a month.

We walked into the house and I saw the party was still going on in the dining room.

I showed Brett where his room was, right across from mine and next to Caden's. I let him unpack while I went downstairs and joined the group of hormonal teenage boys to find tonight's victim.

My mom must have noticed what I was doing because she pulled me into the kitchen. "Not tonight Kylie, or with your brother's friends, that's weird." She said laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes jokingly. "Fine! Then I'm going to a real party. Be back eventually." I said running upstairs to change into more of a party outfit. "Bring Brett!" She said and I huffed.

I knocked on Brett's door, on the third knock he answered. "Get ready," I demanded walking into my room, I spun around in the door frame. "Why?" He asked. "We're going to a party," I said. "Sweet!" He said and went back into his room.

I searched my closet for something sexy but not to the point where there's nothing that they can't see.

Kylie's outfit:

Brett's outfit:Black V-neck JeansBlack Vans

Brett's outfit:
Black V-neck
Jeans
Black Vans

I walked out of my room and shoved my phone in my bra. I knocked on Brett's door and he finally answered after a few knocks. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Oh, wait!" I said running back into my room. I grabbed two pieces of gum.

I handed one to Brett and popped mine in my mouth. He nodded at me in a silent thanks and we walked downstairs and passed the boys. I heard a few whistles...then a few punches. Every time one of my brother's friends whistle at me he punches them.

We climbed into my car. "First we have to swing by the gas station," I said. "Why?" He asked as I pulled out of the driveway. "Because I have to grab something," I said driving to the nearest gas station.