///25\\\

I woke up and Brett was cuddled behind me. "Good morning." He said and I smiled, turning myself so I was face to face with him. We intertwined our hands and just sat there in silence, staring at each other.

He was the first one to break it. "You know, I really do love you." It took me a second to process what he said and when I did my eyebrows went so high I was surprised they didn't disappear in my hair line. "I love you too." I said and he let out a breath and I laughed a little. I hugged him tightly. "I'm going to go out for a ride in the car." He said and I nodded. "Okay, have fun, be careful." I said and he got up and threw on his shirt and jeans covering his perfectly sculpted body.

•••

I was walking down stairs to get lunch because I just finished getting ready for the day.

Kylie's outfit:
-ripped black skinny jeans
-black Nirvana tank top
-leather jacket
-black knee length lace up shoes
-black beanie

I saw Caden and my mom on the couch and I got a phone call.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Kylie Smith?"

"Yes?"

"Well your boyfriend just got in a severe car accident and is in the hospital."

"Okay! Thank you! We will be right there!"

I clicked the end button and grabbed my motorcycle keys and helmet off the table. "CAR ACCIDENT HOSPITAL NOW BRETT!" I just blurted a bunch of words that pretty much summed everything up. I put on my helmet and raced off towards the main road and started the usually twenty minute drive to the hospital but for me it's only going to be five.

•••

"What the fuck?" I asked sitting up. I was in a hospital bed. No one else was in the room. I pressed the button for a nurse and she soon walked in. "What? The? Hell?" I said slowly and she laughed and explained everything to me.

So apparently I was on the road coming here for Brett and I had to swerve because some idiot cut me off and I went in a ditch and hit my head on a tree. But my bike is thankfully okay, my helmet saved me...again...and Brett's in the room next door but I wasn't aloud to get up.

Soon my mom was in my room sobbing. "Oh your okay! I'm sorry honey! I watched it all happen and Brett knows and he's in the room next door-" I knew my mother was going to go on a long drawn out mom speech so I cut her off. "I know, I'm going over there." I said and she tried to persuade me not to but I insisted.

I was using my mom as support as we walked. "Ma'am, you can't leave your room." I heard a nurse say. I flipped them the finger and continued walking. She stepped in front of me, "You aren't aloud to leave your room." She said more sternly this time. "Bitch, you better move the fuck out of the way." I said rudely and she seemed frightened because she quickly moved.

I practically ran into Brett's room and ignored the searing pain in my head and side. "Babe!" I shouted. He tried moving but groaned. "No! Don't move! I have a higher pain tolerance! I'll be able to move more." I said running over to him. I grabbed his hand. "I love you and I'm so glad your okay!" I said letting a tear fall down my face which he wiped away but that was followed by a wince on his part. "Be careful, ok, so what happened?" I asked controlling my tears. "Well, I was driving around when some jackass cut me off and I went in a ditch and my car flipped and I felt something on my face and I was like 'Oh shit! I'm in a river!' But then I realized it was just the coffee I bought for you which by the way I'm sorry didn't make it." He said frowning at me which I just laughed at. "I'd rather have you than a couple dollar coffee." I said and he smiled. "Anyways, so I unbuckled myself and crawled out a window and some guy already called an ambulance and the last thing I remember is the ambulance's lights then I black out." He said and I nodded. "But I'm here now." He said and I shook my head. "Only you would be able to lighten the mods of two deadly car crashes." I said and he smiled and I kissed him quickly.

"I better get back to my room before the nurse kills me." I said and everyone laughed.

They all told me bye and my mom helped me back to my room.

•••

"Ms. Smith?" I hear someone ask. I look up from my phone and see a nurse standing there with a clipboard. "Sign the highlighted spots." She said handing me a clipboard with a smile.

Once I completed that she had me fill out a paper or two more then I was free to go.

But I just walked next door to my boyfriends room.

"Hey." I said walking in. He didn't even hear me, he was in a deep conversation with Caden about something probably stupid like cars or something.

When I walked closer I figured out they were talking about.

"Bruh! Did you see the new 2016 Tesla Model S?" Caden asked and I tuned out.

Cars. They were talking about cars. Of course they were.

"Boys?!" I interrupted them. "Yes?" They asked in unison. "We can go now." I told them and they nodded. I walked over to Brett and he held onto me and Caden for support.

•••

When we got home Brett just crashed on the couch and I fell asleep next to him. Caden went over to Jared's and my mom went to work.