///12\\\

It was the sixth inning at my game, the score is 21-17. We're in the lead, Lizzy and I are sitting in the dugout eating nachos we bought when someone came down into it. They had their head down but they were wearing a uniform...but the other teams. "Who are you?" I asked standing up and walking up to the mystery girl. "That's not the tone to use when talking to your best friend. Now is it?" The girl says lifting her head and revealing her face, it was Emily.

"Are you still going to go do what I told you to?" She asked showing me a gun that was hidden in her sleeve. Only I could see it. I glared at her and slowly nodded. She ran back over to her dugout and walked down.

The buzzer rang and I ran up to the pitchers mound and Emily came up to bat. I sent her a threatening look as she got in her stance. I threw a changeup, "STRIKE ONE!" I hear the umpire yell. As I smirk. I catch the ball he throws back. I wait for her to get back in her stance. I meant to throw another changeup but I accidentally threw a 4 seam fastball but she still missed. "STRIKE TWO!" I catch the ball again and wait for her to get in her stance. I was preparing to do my favorite pitch, just to rub it in her face even more.

I threw it perfectly, the slider soared threw the air and straight into the umpire's mitt. "STRIKE THREE!" The umpire yelled and the crowd joined in for the last part. "YOUR OUT!" They all yelled.

The crowd cheered and booed, Emily stalked off the field while I smirked.

•••

We won, obviously. The whole team came and did a big group hug and I felt someone lift me onto their shoulders. I looked down and saw it was Brett and Caden, my mom was standing by our dugout and I looked around for Emily. I saw her partly hidden behind a wall. She had the gun pointed at me and she gave me a dirty look. I nodded and jumped off Brett's shoulders and stood in front of him. "Make out with me." I said and he looked at me weirdly. "Do you want to live or die?" I hissed and his eyes widened and he kissed me. We made out for a few seconds until I pulled off of him and looked at Emily who had put the gun away and was now standing next to Ethan, pointing to me. Ethan was staring in disbelief and Emily was smirking. Ethan turned away and started running.

"Go home, I will meet you there later." I said quickly and started sprinting off towards Ethan.

"ETHAN! ETHAN! ETHAN!" I yelled at him as I ran. He continued to ignore me and get in his car. He slammed his car door shut and sped away. I looked from Ethan's car that was almost gone to Emily who was still standing there with a triumphant look on her face. I decided Ethan was long gone and decided to go for Emily instead.

When I started running towards Emily she pulled out the gun and she turned and ran off. She got in her car and drove off.

And that just leaves me. "Ugh!" I scream in frustration.

•••

I stayed at the field for another half hour just running laps then finally I got on my bike and drove off and onto the main road.

The next thing I know I am sliding, sliding across the road. The bike was out of my sight, cars were stopping and honking, the last thing I saw before I blacked out was a pool of blood forming around me...