///21\\\

From what we heard, the cops are going door to door asking questions to everyone. We saw them pull up to our neighbors house and that means we're next.

A knock was soon heard at the door. I walked up nonchalantly and opened the door. The sun blinded me but I acted natural. "Hello ma'am, what's your name?" He asked. "Carley." "Oh, you got my hopes up for a second, I thought you were going to say Kylie." He said and I laughed innocently. "Well we noticed your house looked very different from your neighbors, it looks very locked up...is there a reason for that? Are you hiding something? Or someone?" He asked suspiciously. I just kept acting, I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, we just don't want anyone breaking into our house or cars or anything. You know, I think I might have a clue to where Kylie might be..." I said trailing off and that spiked his interest. "Yes?" He asked taking out a pen and notepad. "Well, I saw a girl with brown hair run into the woods on South Downey Road. I'm pretty sure there's something back there. Good luck." I said closing the door once he walked away.

I watched as the cops fled from our street and onto the main road. I let out a sigh of relief and everyone came and gathered around me. I was just surprised none of my neighbors snitched on me. "What did you say to get them to run off like that?" Brett asked. "I sent them to Emily's place." I said and we all high fived and sat down on the couch and turned on the news.

After about two hours she got handed papers. "This just in, they have finally captured Kylie Smith. It is sad that she has a personality disorder because she kept saying her name was Emily while trying to kill the officers that arrived at the scene. She then tried to turn the gun on herself but it turned out the gun was not loaded, luckily. More on this story is soon to come." She said and I turned off the TV. "Well then......who wants pizza?" I asked and every laughed while nodding.

I ordered the pizza and invited Lizzy over, she was also bringing Jack. They were also picking up the pizza's on their way here.

"I just realized, I'm going to be the only single one here once Lizzy and Jack get here." My mom said and my eyes widened. "CADEN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU NOT TELLING US?!" I yelled and my mom's eyes widened and she ran out of the room while yelling 'oops' "Actually, only you and Lizzy don't know." He said and I turned around on Brett's lap and faced him while flicking him in the head. "BRUH!" "He told me not to tell you." Brett said shrugging. I let out a huff and calmed down. "So, who's the lucky girl?" I asked Caden. "Actually...it's not a girl." He said and it took me a second to realize what he said but I tackled him into a hug and squeezed him tightly. "Can't! Breath!" He choked out beneath my weight. "Sorry but I'm really happy for you. So who is it?!" I asked eagerly. "His name is Jared." He said quietly. "Doesn't he work at the diner?" I asked and he nodded and I squealed while clapping. "OMG! You should totally invite him over, he could hang out with us all!" I said and he started arguing with me until I glared at him threateningly and he whipped out his phone before you could even blink.

"He's coming." He said after a couple minutes.

Lizzy and Jack got here after Jared. He was a pretty cool dude.

I guess that means that my brother is gay. That's actually really cool, but he came out to me in the worst way but now it all makes since. He is always hanging out with guys at parties and pushes the girls away-not literally-and he is always really awkward when I have one of my hot one night stand guys over. It all makes since now...

A/n: HEYYYYY so from now on I'm only updating today (Wednesday) sooooo ya, love you guys, bye bye
~Kalie