///18\\\

I woke up with a pounding headache. I swung my legs off the bed and tried to stand up but collapsed, I tried getting up but couldn't. I laid there for about five minutes trying to give up. While I was trying to get up I accidentally scraped a scab that was on my leg and arm so now I was bleeding, I also got a panic attack because I was worried I would never be able to stand again and that would ruin my dreams of being the best street fighter in the world. I also got a panic attack because I felt claustrophobic because the comforter and sheets were wrapped around me and I couldn't get them off.

Basically I was crying, bleeding, had a headache, and couldn't stand...great! By now I had figured out that my headache was a hangover and I couldn't stand because Brett and I went pretty hard-(no pun intended)-last night. I sat there crying, bleeding and aching. I couldn't reach my phone so I'd did the only thing I could think to do, I screamed.

I let out an ear splitting scream and I soon heard pounding feet, Brett and Caden burst into my room. "What's-Wrong?" Brett asked out of breath. He looked at me and his eyes widened and he ran towards me. "What happened? We can't afford another hospital trip!" He said. "I-We- Well... So I tried getting out of bed to get medicine for my hangover and I collapsed because I'm soar from...you know...we...you know...but anyways I fell and scraped myself and started bleeding them I got a panic attack and I'm really scared!" I screamed as a wave of panic washed over me and I felt a panic attack coming on as I squirmed and kicked which just helped me get tangled up in the sheets even more.

"Shhhh, it's ok, calm down. Your okay, look at me." I hear Brett say in a soothing voice, I look into his eyes and he kisses me softly on the lips and I start to calm down. "Thanks." I said smiling and he nodded. "Now let's get you fixed up!" He said in a high pitched "girl" voice.

I laughed but stopped soon and let out a groan because of my head. Brett laughed and picked me up, untangling me from the covers. He carried me to the bathroom and drew a bath for me. I kissed him on the cheek as he bandaged my cuts.

Caden walked in with Advil and a cup of water. "Thanks." I said taking two pills and gulping down the water. He nodded and left.

Brett stood up and started to leave but I grabbed his arm; he looked back at me quickly. "Stay, I want someone to talk to and I'm not about to let Caden see me naked." I said. "But you'll let me?" He asked. "Yeah...you already have." I said in a 'duh' voice. "Oh yeah! When you were changing and I wouldn't leave." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Does he not remember? Was he too drunk? He probably just thought you were terrible in bed and wanted to forget the whole incident. Remember he only likes pretty girls that are skinny.

"Yeah I change my mine I want to be left alone." I said with my voice cracking at the end. I dropped my head so he couldn't see the tears that were threatening to spill. "Okay." He said weirdly and walked out, closing the door. I forced myself up using the toilet then the sink and wall. I was able to hobble over to the door. I locked it and collapsed on the floor. I held my head in my hands.

After a few minutes I climbed into the bath and sat there letting my salty tears drip onto the bubbles.

•••

I woke up confused. I was still in the bath but it felt cold and all the bubbles were gone. I reached over to my phone as I rubbed my eyes. It read 3:56.

I must have fallen asleep!

I got up and didn't feel any numbness or a headache. Nothing hurt, I felt perfectly fine, well physically I felt perfect but emotionally I had a big canon ball hole. Seeing as Brett forgot about the sex I guess the game is still going.