///11\\\

"So, from what Caden told me, Ethan made you become a player and now your unplayering because of him?" He asked. "One, unplayering isn't a word. And two, yes, yes I am." I said smiling. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my bra hoping it was Ethan. It was! It was a text from Ethan!

Ethan- hey, I am so happy you said yes. Wanna hang out tomorrow?xox

Me- Yeah, I would love to xox

Ethan- Awesome, dress casually...I will pick you up at about 4, xox bye

Me- xox peace

I walked back inside and saw Brett on the couch, he must have came back inside while Ethan and I were texting.

•••

The boys and I watched TV for a little bit then I left.

I walked into my bathroom and took off all of my makeup, I then changed into shorts and a t shirt and crawled into bed. I fell asleep thinking about where Ethan is going to take me tomorrow.

•••

I woke up and checked the time, it was already 4:46! "Shit!" I yelled jumping out of bed. I ran to my closet and picked out a casual outfit and jumped in the shower.

Kylie's outfit:
Normal blue skinny jeans
White V-neck
Timberland boots
Red and black plaid button-up
Black beanie

I got out of the shower and dried off, I quickly got dressed and curled my hair and put on concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and my Posie K Kylie Jenner lip swatch.

I checked the time as I ran down stairs. I was three minutes late! I ran downstairs and looked outside, he was pulling up to the house now. I took a deep breath and walked outside.

I sat down on the porch, pretending I didn't see him. I looked down at my phone and scrolled threw Wattpad, looking for a new book to read when I heard a car horn. I acted surprised and looked up. I smiled and jogged over to the car. I sat down in the passenger seat and he sped off after pecking my lips.

•••

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time. "I'm not telling you." He said...again. "Where are we going?" I asked again. "I'm going to pull this car over if you don't stop asking." He said. "Do these seats fold down?" I asked and he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah..." "Okay, Where are we going?" I asked and he pulled over. I folded back my seat and crawled behind his and folded his down. I put my head above his so my lips were towards his forehead and his eyes were on my lips. "Where? Are? We? Going?" I said slowly getting closer to his ear. "Just let me drive and we would have been there by now." He said. "Nope, I'm driving now." I said crawling over him and sitting down on his crotch. He sat his seat up and I pulled back onto the road.

We got a few weird looks and second glances but this is LA, they have seen weirder.

•••

He guided me towards a small café that was on the outskirts of town, it was a cute little place.

We walked in and were greeted by the the feeling of pure joy. All of the employees had warm smiles, not forced. The smell of fresh coffee danced in the air. And the best of all was that it didn't have really anyone in there. There was us and two elderly couples.

Ethan guided me to a table in the back corner. The waitress approached us and it was obvious she was pregnant. "Hello, how can I help you today?" She asked taking out a pen and notepad. "Iced tea." Ethan said and I gave her time to write that down. "And a dark coffee." I said smiling at her.

She was about to walk away when she dropped her pen. I leaned down and picked it up for her. "Here you go." I said smiling. "Thank you so much." She said taking the pen and running off.

•••

We were on our way back now, we had just left the café about five minutes ago. "Hey, can I take you somewhere?" He asked and I looked at him confused. "Yeah..." I said. He pulled off the main road and onto a dirt road. He drove for a few minutes the pulled off to the side. He got out and ran over and opened my door. I climbed out and he grabbed my hand. He led me through the woods and into a small clearing.

It was beautiful, you could see the stars perfectly, the city was right below us and there was a small blanket in the middle.

I went and sat down on the blanket next to Ethan.

•••

For the rest of the night we just talked about our lives and what has happened in the last few months.

We must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I sat up and stretched. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room! Also Ethan was laying beside me! What the fuck! But then all of the memories from last night came rushing back to me.

I shook Ethan awake. "Ethan! Wake up! We need to get home!" I whisper yelled in Ethan's ear. "Whaaa?" He asked dreamily. "We fell asleep last night, my brother is going to have my head if I don't sneak home." I said and he sat up and stretched. "Okay, let's go." He said standing up and grabbing the blanket and my hand. He lead us threw the woods again and back to the car.

•••

He walked me up to the doorstep. I just pecked his lips and leaned back. We stood there for a few seconds until his lips attacked mine, our tongues fought for dominance. I eventually gave up and let him take it.

I put my back against the door and he lifted me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. His hands gripped my thighs roughly.

I finally broke the kiss knowing that if we were caught I might as well tell the what coffin I want. "See you later." I said winking and kissing his cheek. I turned around and walked inside closing the door behind me without a second glance.

"KYLIE LEE SMITH!" I hear my brother yell. "Shit." I swear under my breath. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" He yelled storming into the room I was in, Brett trailed in after him looking just as mad. "I was with Ethan, what's it to you?" I asked getting annoyed. "WHATS IT TO ME? YOUR MY SISTER! YOU COULDVE GOTTEN HURT!" He yelled making my blood boil. "IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE! STOP BABYING ME! WHICH ONE OF US IS ONE OF THE BEST, STRONGEST, FEARLESS STREET FIGHTERS THERE IS? OH YEAH! ITS ME!" I yelled and sprinted off. I ran upstairs.

I remembered I had my Softball game later, the one against Emily.

•••

I got ready for the game. I put on my uniform and went downstairs.

"Boys! Come on! We're going to my game!" I yelled and they jogged out. "I'm sorry for going off on you earlier, it's just, I don't want to lose you." He said hugging me. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. Let's just go." I said running out to the garage, not really wanting to deal with this whole mushy gooshy stuff right now.