Last chapter...OF THIS BOOK!

Brett and I were holding hands walking around the park. The last two weeks have been normal, just normal teenagers.

"Are you ready for school to start again?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Yes and no. I'm excited because it's a new school, fresh start. But at the same time, no because it's a new school." He said and I laughed. "You'll be fine. Trust me." I said smiling and he smirked. "Oh god." I mumbled.

He randomly scooped me up, holding me bridal style. "Ever had sex in a car?" He asked sprinting towards his car which was in the empty parking lot. I giggled and squealed excitedly as he opened the back door. We put down the seats and...well...you know.

•••

"How was the park?" Caden asked. "Okay." I said shrugging. I sat down on Brett's lap, copying Caden who was on Jared's lap. "You guys are literally couple goals." I said out of nowhere and they laughed. "Wanna invite Jack and Lizzy over?" I asked and they nodded.

•••

"Jared, truth or dare?" Jack asked. "Dare." He said and Jack smirked looking around. His eyes came to rest on me. "Make out WITH TONGUE! With Kylie for five minutes! In the closet! Go! Now!" He said.

Can you tell he's drunk off his ass?

Brett started to protest but I kissed him roughly and left him awe-struck. I dragged
Jared towards the closet and closed the door, turning on the light. "Just make kissing sounds." I mouthed and he nodded.

He started making kissing sounds and small moans here and there. I looked for my coat and when I found it I pulled out the lipstick. I put it on as if it had been smeared then dabbed a bit around his lips. "Okay guys! Five minutes is up!" Jack yelled and Jared had this glint in his eye.

He key making noises and then started on just moans. "Make sucking noises." He mouthed to me and I nodded holding in a laugh.

Basically they think I'm giving Jared a blowjob.

I made some noises and held the door shut as everyone else tried opening it. Aka Brett and Caden.

"Oh god! Jared! Right there!" I yelled while we both started laughing silently. "You like that?!" He yelled and we held in more laughs.

"Open this damn door Kylie! Now!" Brett yelled and I 'moaned' "JARED OPEN UP!" Caden now yelled making us almost laugh again. "GODDAMMIT OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" Brett yelled and we couldn't hold it in anymore and we started laughing even more and I let the door swing open.

"That was hilarious!" I said in between laughs. Jared nodded in agreement and we high fived. "Wait...so you guys didn't actually do anything?" Brett asked and I shook my head. "Oh thank god! Jared, you can live." He said making me laugh. Jared and Caden walked out of the closet and I pulled Brett in. "I only want you." I whispered I his ear, locking the door. "Have mercy." He mumbled and I laughed. "Someone was watching full house." I said and he laughed.

•••

"What took you guys so long?" Lizzy asked and I smiled at her and her eyes widened, "oh." Is all she said and I heard Brett chuckle.

•••

Right now we are all scattered around the living room watching TV.

I got a text and I opened it.

'Where the hell are you?'

It was from the guy who organizes the fights...FUCK I HAD MY FIRST STATE ONE TODAY! I WAS GOING UO AGAINST LOUISIANA! FUCK! AND IT WAS LIKE A HALF HOUR DRIVE TO THE PLACE ITS BEING HELD!

"GUYS WE GOTTA GO! IM LATE FOR MY FIGHT!" I said and everyone was quickly on their feet. "I'll meet you guys there! Lizzy your coming with me." I said and she nodded.

I grabbed my keys and tossed Lizzy a spare helmet she always kept here.

We sped off, weaving through traffic, speeding through lights.

We got there in fifteen minutes, my phone was blowing up and so was Lizzy's mostly just the guys saying to slow down, your gonna die, I think you just passed a pack of cheetahs, etc.

•••

I walked out of the ring with a busted lip in two places and a cut in my forehead that's dripping down my face.

I walked over to my friends. "Omg, so much blood, fainting." Lizzy said falling into Jacks arms making us laugh. I tasted the iron in my mouth and spit it aside. "I hate that taste." I said making a gross face.

"Your money Ms. smith." I hear someone say. I turn around and instead of my little chubby guy it's a taller man. He's about twenty two-twenty three, tan, blue eyes. Overall hot. "Thanks." I said winking and 'accidentally' brushing hands when I took the envelope. I leaned up to his ear and whispered something to him, "wait here while I get something out of my bag." He nodded and u went into my bag. I pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to him after I wrote down '212-479-7990' a number I've memorized.

It's a rejection hotline, when you answer it basically tells you that you've been rejected.

He smiled and walked away.

"Did you just give him your fucking number?!" Brett asks soundings pissed as fuck. "No it's a rejection hotline calm your tits. Now let's go before he actually calls it." I said and they all agreed. I tossed Lizzy her helmet and we drove at a more reasonable speed this time.

When we got back we all crashed on the couch and I could only dream about what our last year at highschool is going to be like, and Brett is going to be going also...now I have to buy bitch repellent for him...great!

A/N: hey guys, I'm posting the first chapter of the sequel next Wednesday! So make sure to go check that out! It's going to be called, 'Was It Just A Summer Love?' So make sure to check it out as soon as I post it! Love you guys, thank you so much for the support on this book and I hope you enjoy the next one!❤️