///16\\\

We walked into the house and there were only two other people there that we didn't know, so in total, there were only seven of us...including the old preacher dude.

He led us to a room that had all the windows boarded up and there was an old table in the middle, we all sat down around the table, Lizzy, Brett, Jack, and I all sat really close together.

It was really cold in that specific room, I just had a weird vibe about it...

•••

We walked out of the ghost hunting session laughing, it turned out to just be a rip off.

The room kept dropping temperature and stuff because they had fans and people would adjust the fans, things would move because strings were attached and their was a speaker that was playing noises. We figured that all out when the lights turned on, the old guy ran out screaming, "GRAB THE MONEY TODD! THEY KNOW ITS FAKE!" We all laughed then walked out, now we're here. "Wanna come back to my place?" I asked Lizzy and Jack. "No, sorry,  Jack has a family thing tomorrow and I have to go." Lizzy said and I nodded while saying it okay.

•••

We got back home and I walked up to my room, for once Brett just went in his room, closed the door, and I didn't hear from him for the rest of the night.

•••

I woke up and saw it was already ten o'clock, I got out of bed and got dressed, I didn't bother doing my hair because it was still curled from the night before, I threw on some mascara and nude lipstick then walked out.

Kylie's outfit:
-black sports bra
-grey joggers
-black and white nikes

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. "BOYS!" I yelled through the house, "WHAT?!" I hear them yell back. "WANNA GO TO THE GYM?!" I asked and soon after they both came downstairs. "Yeah sure." Brett said and Caden nodded. "Cool, come on." I said. I grabbed my phone and new motorcycle keys. I got on the bike and sped off, it was way better than my old bike, this one was a bit more touchy and it definitely had more horsepower.

When we got to the gym I went straight to the punching bags.

•••

I did my normal work out routine and went to find the boys, Caden was lifting weights and Brett was doing pull ups.

"Ready to go?" I asked and they both nodded, when we got back home the boys were playing Rock Paper Scissors for who takes a shower first, I'm lucky, I got my personal bathroom.

I took my shower and found out Caden won Rock Paper Scissors. Brett was sitting outside the door when I walked out. "Can I use your bathroom?" He asked with a puppy dog face.  "Awe, how can I say no to that face?" I asked and he smiled. "Oh yeah, like this," I said and his face dropped. "No." I said laughing wickedly and walking back into my room.