///6\\\

The fight went okay, obviously I won, I only walked out with a busted lip and bloody nose. Selena on the other hand was not so lucky, she has a broken nose and broken toe. She also has a busted lip, I don't feel bad about it though, pain comes with the sport.

"Here's your money Ms. Smith." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and a short guy handed me and envelope, I look inside and see one thousand dollars. "Holy shit!" I almost yell. I stuff the money in my bra and pat the guy on the shoulder. "Thanks little dude. See you next Saturday when I hand the guys their asses." I said and he chuckled, nodded then left.

"Ready to go?" I hear Caden ask from behind me. "Yeah, let's grab my stuff then we can go." I said. I walked over to where I put my stuff and saw it was missing and in its place was a note.

'Hey, if you want your stuff back meet me at the house in the middle of the woods off of South Downey Road. Come alone or you'll never see anyone or anything ever again. If you don't come then we will find you, and take who you love the most, Caden, your mom, and your little fuck toy Brett.

Love your BFF Emily<3'

"Fuck!" I say. "What." Brett asked. I let the boys read the note. "You can't go, it's a trap." Caden said looking at me with pleading eyes. "I know, but I don't care. She said she would take you guys if I didn't go, I have to. If I'm not home by tomorrow afternoon come to the house with the police. Just know, I love you all." I said hugging Caden and kissing the top of his head, I also handed him the money I won tonight. I kissed Brett roughly, winking, and left.

Now, you might be wondering what's so important about some clothes or whatever. Well, inside that bag was clothes, phone, makeup, normal girl things. But the most important thing in there was all of my money I have ever won from boxing, also my mothers lucky band. She had it when she almost died at the hospital after a fight, but she miraculously survived, she said the doctors marked her dead. But she made it out alive. That's what's in that bag.

<.>

I drove up to the edge of the woods, I parked my bike and put the keys in my bra. I walked through the woods and finally made it to the small wooden house that's in the middle of a clearing. I made my way up the porch. I walked inside and immediately felt something cold, and round against the side of my head. I instantly knew it was a gun by the way it felt like metal. "Hands up." I hear Emily hiss. I slowly raised my hands in the air. "On your knees!" She demanded again. I got down on my knees and let my hands drop behind my back, I felt someone tying something around my wrists so I wasn't able to do anything with my hands.

"Now, this is for all of the times you have bullied me, beat me...betray me." She said and I was confused until I felt a prick...no that's an understatement...a stinging sensation, pain spread through my left arm. I managed to look and saw a bullet hole there with the bullet still visible, the only way to describe the pain is like someone took a red hot screw and dug it into your skin. "YOU BITCH!" I screamed and tears fell down my face from the pain, I felt the gun on my temple again.

"Did I say you could speak?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Wow, even with a bullet in her arm she is still a smart ass, you have guts Kylie. You really do. And it just might get you killed." She hissed in my ear while lowering the gun to my foot. I held my breath but she never shot, it was strange. "What do you want?" I asked her. "Payback, I want you to be humiliated. I want you to..." She said trailing off, obviously thinking of many things that she could ruin my life with, "I want you to make out with that Brett guy right in front of a whole crowd. Your next softball game." She said smirking. "Okay, you know that we are playing your team next game. So right when we win I will give him a victory kiss." I said smirking. "For being cocky!" She said shooting my left arm again, a few inches above the last one which was still bleeding. "Ahhh!" I screamed.

A sock was shoved in my mouth making me unable to speak. "Come on, someone wants to see you." She said pulling my hair, making me stand up. I stood up and followed her to the back room of the house. "Here she is." I hear Emily say to someone I could not see because it was practically pitch black. "Hello Kylie. Remember me?" I hear a male voice say near me.