///8\\\

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!" I woke up to someone yelling the word fire. I got up quickly and looked around. I didn't see any fire or smoke, only Caden and Brett practically dying on the floor from laughing so hard. I stood there unamused, they finally got up and I just cocked an eyebrow. I was furious that they woke me up that way, they are going to pay for it. "Uh oh." Caden said. "Who's idea was it?" I asked calmly which spooked them out even more. "His." They said at the same time pointing to the other one. "Who's? Was? It?" I asked slowly. "Mine." Brett said slowly lifting his hand up in the air. "Caden, leave." I hissed and Caden speed walked into the kitchen.

I pushed Brett up the stairs so he was walking up them backwards. He stumbled only twice. I pushed him into his room and shut the door behind myself, locking it.

I slowly walked towards him seeing as he was sat on his bed which was on the other side of the room. He visibly gulped, "Payback is an absolute bitch." I whispered in his ear.

I nibbled on his ear then kissed down his jawline and neck. Once I found his sweet spot I sucked on it lightly making him moan which made me smirk. I gave him a hickey which was most definitely going to be purple later. I eventually got his shirt off and traced his abs with my finger, I dragged my finger nails across his skin lightly. He was biting his lip making me smirk again. I stood up and just left.

No talking, facial expression, I just got up and left.

I went down stairs and saw Caden on the couch. I walked up to him quickly, smacked the back of his head and sat down next to him. "What the hell?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. "Don't wake me up that way ever again and you'll be fine." I said and he glared at me. "How's your arm feeling?" He asked going back to what he was watching. "It's okay I guess." I said shrugging and looking at the bandage that was wrapped around my arm. "Where's Brett?" "In his room." I said smirking. "What did you do to the pour boy?" He asked making me laugh. "Oh nothing." I said standing up. "I have practice in a little bit so I won't be home." I said and he nodded.

I walked through the kitchen and to the back door. I opened the sliding glass door and walked out. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes from behind a bush where I keep them hidden and put one in between my lips. I hid the pack again and unburied my waterproof lighter that I kept buried under the porch. I lit the cigarette and put the lighter back.

I breathed in and felt the nicotine in my lungs. I don't smoke every day or anything like that but I do smoke one every few days. I have to hide it though because my mother doesn't like it but she is rarely ever home, she is either at one of her jobs which she has two of, or on a date, she goes on one every night she's off of work, I mean what can I say? Like mother like daughter.

I exhaled and watched the smoke swirl away in the breeze. "Hey." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and see Brett closing the glass door. "Hey." I said taking another drag from the cigarette. I blew the smoke in his face and he laughed while fanning away all the smoke. I smiled and turned back around. "Hit me." He said and I punched his arm. "I meant with the cigarette." He said and I flung some ash on his arm by flicking the cigarette. "You know what I mean." He said and I smiled. I put the cigarette to his lips and he breathed in and I took it back.
"Thanks. By the way, how can something so deadly look so hot against your lips?" He said and the smoke left his lips. I smiled and took another drag then gave him the cigarette. "Take it. I have to go get ready for practice." I said and he took it and nodded.

I went inside and went up to my room. I laid my outfit on my bed and got in the shower, doing my normal routine.

Kylie's outfit:
-black leggings
-black crop top that said 'fuck off' in gold letters
-black nike's

I got out of the shower, got dressed, put my hair in a pony tail and curled it, and just put on mascara.

"I'm leaving, bye guys." I waved bye to the boys as I ran outside.

I put my mitt and water in the carrier and got on.

<.>

I was a little late to practice due to traffic but I made it before the coach so I was good.

"What took you so long?" Lizzy asked as I joined her in stretching. "Brett and I had a smoke break together." I said and she huffed. She hates me smoking, but she hasn't done anything about it yet so she doesn't care that much I don't think. "You need to stop." She said. "What?" I said.
I guess I spoke too early. "You need to stop smoking cigarettes, they can kill you. I care about you. I don't want you to die." She said with a sad emotion in her eyes. "How about we make a deal, I will stop smoking and switch to vaping," I said shivering in disgust, "if you and your dude come over to my place tomorrow and we all play truth or dare." I said, Lizzy hates truth or dare, she thinks it's dangerous and dirty, I mean she's not wrong but it's very unlikely that you would die from playing it. "Deal." She said and I heard our coaches car pull up. I nodded my head smiling at her and we got up from our lunges and went to join the huddle