///3\\\

I woke up and saw I was alone in my bed, I checked the time and saw it was 10 o'clock, I had practice in an hour. I got up and changed into an outfit for practice. I brushed out my hair and put on deodorant.

Outfit:
-vertical black and white striped leggings
-A white crop top that stopped right below my belly button and said softball in black letters
-black Nike's
-A baseball cap that had a big K on it for Kylie

I straightened my hair and put on the cap. I put on mascara and eyeliner but that's all. I mean I don't want to sweat it all off. That stuff is expensive!

I went down stairs and saw everyone in the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and ate it quickly. I threw away the core and almost walked out without my keys. "Mom! Toss me my motorcycle keys please." I said and she tossed them to me. "Thanks." I said walking out.

I climbed onto my black motorcycle and drove off. I had to put my mitt and ball and hat in the side pouch thing, we used the bats they already had because they thought people would tamper with their own bats.

Once I got there I got off and grabbed my mitt and ball from the pouch and put on my cap. I grabbed my water bottle and ran to the field. I sat down on the bench next to my friend Lizzy, Lizzy is the total opposite of me.

She had brown hair and greyish-blueish eyes, she had the same edgy look as me but she has had the same boyfriend since last year and gets perfect grades. She is pretty much your perfect girl.

"Hey Kylie." She said smiling. "Hey." I said. "Who's that?" She asked looking somewhere over my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Brett getting out of my car. "Brett! He lives with us! His mom died so now he lives with us! What's he doing here! And in my car?!" I asked. The coach still hasn't showed up so I have some time. I ran over to Brett, "What were you doing with my car?!" I yelled. "Coming to see you." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because hot girls playing sports is hot." He said in a 'duh' tone. "Whatever." I said walking off. "Nice ass!" He yelled back and I flipped him off. "Ooh." Lizzy said as I sat back down.

•••

Practice went well, we were all getting better and Brett stayed the whole time. He watched as girls ran the bases and stretched...especially the stretching...stupid hormonal teenage boys.

I was sitting on my motorcycle drinking my water bottle when someone tipped it up so it ran all down my shirt. "Fuck!" I yelled. I looked at the person and of course, it was Brett. I took the rest of my water and dumped it on him. Unfortunately his shirt was white so once it got wet, it was see through. "Ew!" I said covering my eyes teasingly. He actually had a amazing body, he had defined abs and V-line. His pecks were amazing and his biceps!

Oh my god! I think I'm drooling! Have I been staring? Shit!

I looked away. I looked down at my top and saw that you could see through it to my white sports bra because my shirt was white too. Luckily my bra didn't get wet. I looked up at him and smirked. He was staring right at my chest, not trying to hide it at all. I cleared my throat, he looked up at me, blushed and his eyes darted away. I snickered to myself.

Did I just make the player blush? Haha

"How about we play a game?" I asked him. "What kind of game?" He asked. "We can tease each other, kiss, hug, lovey dovy shit, but no sex. We can have sex with other people just not each other. The first one to give into sex with the other person loses." I said and he nodded. "The winner gets?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Bragging permissions." I said shrugging. "Fair enough." He said shrugging. "I'll play." He said and I smirked. "Perfect." I said getting in my bike. "See you at home...babe." I said kissing his lips softly and speeding off leaving him in my dust, frozen.

•••

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Brett finally got home. "What took you so long?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said quickly and I smirked. He walked into his bedroom and I followed him. He laid down on his bed. I sat down next to him. I kissed him on the cheek and he smirked at me. He dived at me and started a full on make out session. Each of us fighting for dominance.

•••

I left his room after he gave up at taking back dominance. I smirked as I left. "Jerk." I heard him mumble. "Excuse me?" I asked him walking back to him. I kissed the corner of his lips and I leaned backwards slowly, he leaned up a little trying to reconnect our lips. "Remember your playing against a player." I said smirking.