///10\\\

I woke up and was greeted by the familiar smell of Brett's cologne.

You know what I don't understand? Girls perfume only last two seconds while guys can go through a zombie apocalypse and still smell fine as fuck! It's totally not fair!

I sat up and stretched. I noticed Brett was still asleep so I just got up and got dressed.

Kylie's outfit:
-Black SnapBack
-Crop top hoodie that said: 'girls don't dress for guys, they dress for themselves, if we dressed for them we would just walk around naked all the time' in gold letters
-Black joggers
-Black and white Jordan 13's

I was pulling on my pants when someone wrapped their arms around me. "Hi." I hear Brett say in a husky morning voice. "Hi." I said turning around and facing him. I pecked his lips and walked away, finishing getting dressed.

"There's a party tonight, you going?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" He asked and I nodded. "Cool." He said. "I'm going to go get dressed, I will catch up with you later." He said walking out of my room and into his.

<.>

The day went by normally, right now in getting ready for the party, I am applying my last bit of makeup.

Kylie's party outfit:

I looked at the time and saw it was 10:37, I was going to be fashionably late

<.>

I pulled up to the party and was greeted by the music shaking the ground and the smell of liquor burning my nose.

I walked into the house and looked around, people were dancing, drinking, making out. Just having a good time.

<.>

I was dancing with a junior from our school when someone tapped my shoulder, I looked up and saw the most popular girl of our school, she is also the meanest girl. She is head of the cheerleaders, I present to you Krista Vinace. I know, even her names sounds bitchy.

"What do you want, Krista?" I asked. "Oh, I just know that you have been trying to get with the new guy, Brett. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. He likes skinny, pretty, nice girls. Like me. See?" She said pointing to Brett who had his hands on the waist of a girl who was pretty, she had long brown hair, skinny, but still had a butt and boobs, she also looked like she was about 5'6'', that's about the height Brett said he liked.

I felt tears stings my eyes. I watched as Krista smirked in delight. "I gotta go. I will see you at the next party." I told the boy who I was dancing with and I quickly walked away.

I was heading towards my car when I remembered I gave the keys to Caden who rode here with Brett but said he was leaving early. I thought I could just catch a ride home with Brett.

"Shit." I mumbled as I kept wiping the tears off my face and started the long walk home. It was about a twenty minute drive so it would be about an hour walk because I was in heels.

I finally gave up on wiping the tears away and just let them stream down my face.

I wanted to be skinny, I wanted to be pretty, I don't know why I care so much about what Brett wants or thinks about me...but I do.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a car horn. I almost jumped out of my skin at the noise and I heard someone laughing.

"You need a ride home?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I turn around and look at the slick black Porsche park beside me. The passenger window rolled down and Ethan's face appeared.

Ethan is one of the main reasons I became a player and closed off my feelings. He cheated on me...five times. I don't know why I kept letting him back in but I did. He was going through a difficult time and he said I just didn't meet all of his needs. I wasn't always an animal in bed, I used to be more shy but now...he regrets leaving me. They all do. He still cares about me, I know that by the texts he sends me and the voicemails he leaves. He loves me, but I can't love. It's not a thing I do.

"Yeah, I guess." I say climbing into the passengers seat.

After an awkward silence he finally speaks. "So, what's going on in your life?" He asked. "Not much." I say quickly, not trusting my voice. I kept my face facing the window so he can't see the tears running down my face. "Hey, look. I'm really sorry for what happened between us, I miss you. I really do. I also really do love you." He said. "Will you give me a second chance and be my girlfriend?" He asked and that was the last straw, I just broke down. Tears sprinted down my face and sobs escaped my lips.

He pulled over and unbuckled us both. He somehow managed to get me on his lap. He held me close, his chin on my head and my face in his chest, I was straddling him and just letting all of the feelings out.

"I know what happened. I heard it all, I was dancing next to you. Just know...everything she said. It's not true, your beautiful, she's just jealous. Jealous of your body, personality, she's jealous of you." He whispered in my ear, it made stop crying.

I crawled back to my seat. "Thank you." I said. "Now, will you give me a second chance? Kylie Smith...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I gave him a smile. "Yes." I said looking into his eyes and see them light up.

I couldn't help but have this feeling in my stomach, like a fire had just been rekindled. He kissed the corner of my lips and I felt the fire ignite. I pulled him close and pecked him on the lips. He pulled back but only about an inch. His eyes darted to my left eye then right, they kept switching eyes and then he rammed his lips into mine and I closed my eyes.

<.>

I fixed my makeup in the car and then got out. "See you later baby." I said closing the car door and walking up to the house. I saw all the cars were home except my moms so I was the last one home.

I walked in and took off my heels, closing the door quietly. I held my heels as I walked into the living room. I saw Caden and Brett both sitting there, they looked at me and pursed their lips and cocked an eyebrow.

"Where were you?" Caden asked smiling. "No where." I said. I could feel the pain inside me when I looked at Brett but it melted away when I thought of Ethan, I felt the lovesick smile stretch my lips. "Uh oh...were you with..." Caden asked trailing off. "Ethan." I said dreamily, I guess I do still love him. "Ah shit." Caden said shaking his head in disapproval. "Who's Ethan?" Brett asked.

I walked out onto the porch as Caden started to explain to Brett who Ethan was.

A/N: Hey guys, sry I didn't update in forever, I have just been busy......that's a lie. I just didn't feel like updating lol sry, not sry. I still love you all tho<3 -3- bye bye ~Kalie