///20\\\

"And now let's welcome to the ring, Alexander Homes!" The announcer yelled into the microphone. Everyone clapped and cheered half heartedly. That feeling was there again, that gut feeling that something was going to go wrong.

"Are you ready?" Brett asked rubbing my shoulders. "As ready as I'll every be." I said. Caden's eye was swollen shut and black and he had a couple cuts on his lip but that was all.

"And now! Let's welcome to the ring! KYLIE SMITH!" The announcer yelled and everyone went crazy. I ran into the small circle and looked at my opponent, he was big, I had to admit but it was all just fake and he obviously was on steroids. He was going to be easy because he was too cocky.

And I was right. He was down in about two minutes max. All of a sudden that feeling returned. Like something bad was going to happen, soon.

I ran out of the ring nonchalantly and got my award money. I shoved it in my bag and packed all my stuff up. I threw on my hoodie and leggings and grabbed the boys. "We have to go. Now!" I said. "Why?!" They asked following behind me as I ran to my bike and their car was parked next to it. "Something bad is about to happen real soon. I know it, I can feel it." I said and they nodded. "Follow me." I said getting on my bike as they turned on their car. I drove threw a dirt road and could hear sirens. I pulled off to the side and went onto a small road. I turned around a after a little and so did the boys. I pulled up beside them and they rolled down their window. I turned off my bike and they turned off the car. "Cops." I told them and their eyes went wide. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted the guy who organizes all the fights.

Me: COPS! HEADING YOUR WAY! GET OUT OF THEIR! NOW!

Greg: k thx Kylie, your the best!!!!

I could see cars going faster and faster away. But it was too late. Most of them got cut off and we're stuck. Most were shoved into cop cars. I just had to watch silently and in horror as some of my closest friends were shoved into cop cars while crying. But I was also thankful because Greg was able to sneak down here with us so fights weren't over yet.

Once everyone cleared out and it as just an empty area with trash everywhere we all left. "See you at the next fight Greg." I said with a small, sad smile. "See ya, we just have to be more careful, most of them will be let out tomorrow, no biggie." He said patting my shoulder. I nodded and sped off with Brett and Caden right behind me. 

Once we got home and were all inside we just sat down on the couch and turned on the news. Some lady was talking about some stupid dog that was found dead, I mean seriously things die, deal with it.

She was then handed a couple pieces of paper. "This just in, a street fight was just caught, only one of the fighters were caught, his name was Alexander Lee Homes and he said the missing opponents name was Kylie Smith. If you know her please turn her into the authorities immediately. Thank you." She said as she continued rambling on about how there were over a hundred people caught.

My phone then started vibrating. I looked at it and saw it was a text from Lizzy.

Lizzy: DID YOU SEE THE NEWS!

Me: Yeah, are you going to turn me in? lol

Lizzy: idk have you even touched a cigarette?

Me: nope

Lizzy: then I won't turn you in.......yet!!! Mwahahahhaha jk love you girl Igtg bye ;3

Me: love you too girl lol bye ;3

I set my phone down and switched the show to friends when my phone started vibrating again but over and over and over again meaning it was a call. "Oh shit." I said picking up the phone. "Hey mom." I said normally. "Are you okay? I saw the news! I'm coming home right now!" She said. "Am I in trouble?" I asked. "Why would you be in trouble?" She asked. "I don't know." I said and all the weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Anyways I'll be home in about twenty minutes, lock all the doors and put the cars in the garage." she said. "Okay. See you in a bit mom, love you." I said. "Love you too honey bye." She said hanging up.

"BOYS!" I yelled and they soon came downstairs. "What?" Brett asked. "Put the car in the garage while I move my bike over, moms coming home now and she doesn't want our license plates showing." I said and they nodded. I grabbed my keys and went out. I moved my bike so it was on its ramp area thing. I never put it on there except for when we have to fit three cars into a two car garage which is really annoying. Anyways once my bike was out of the way we pulled Caden's car into the garage and put it as close to the left wall as we could. Once that car was all situated we got my car/ Brett's car in the garage and it was a lot of back up and pulling forward to get it close to Caden's car.

My mom then pulled in and we shut the garage door and went back inside. We all just sat down and watched a movie.

A/N the pic up top, to the side, or wherever it is is basically what their garage looked like after they got all the cars in. But you know instead of 4 cars it was 3 cars and 1 motorcycle lol okay, love you all bye bye xoxo ~Kalie