///15\\\

I woke up and checked the clock, '9:28' "ugh." I said quietly. I turned on my lamp and was surprised to see a note taped to it.

Follow the rose petals
~Your Favorite person (aka Brett)

It was just then that I saw a trail of petals leading to my door.

I stood up and was hit by a wave of cold air. "He can wait a little longer." I said running to my closet. I threw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a loose maroon crop top that had a bleeding black rose on it...I know I know, but I didn't choose the shirt just because I'm following rose petals.

I went out my door and followed the petals down the stairs, into the living room, out the back door, around the house, and to the garage door. I knocked on the big metal door three times. It then started opening. "Close your eyes!" I hear Brett say from in the garage. I did as I was told. When the garage door stopped moving I heard some shuffling then someone's hands were on my arms, leading me into the garage. "Okay, stay there and don't open them yet." Brett said. I heard more shuffling, a few giggles, then I was told to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes and my hands shot to my mouth instinctively.

Standing before me was my whole softball team, Jack, my mom, Caden, and Brett. They all were doing jazz hands around a beautiful motorcycle. It was matte black and had orange paint, Brett them shined a black light on the orange paint and it started glowing. "It's glow in the dark?!" I asked and he nodded. Then Lizzy walked up to me and handed me something that was behind her back. It was a matching helmet. It has a note taped to it.

After I took it out of her hands she wiped away a few tears that I didn't know had sprung out of my eyes.

Kylie Smith, would you like to cruise on into a date with me?

I looked up and was face to face with Brett. He was smiling hopefully. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips roughly. "Yes." I said burying my face in his neck. I heard cheers erupt all around us.

I stepped back and looked at Brett. "We are going shopping for an outfit now!" Lizzy said grabbing my hand and dragging me to her car.

As we sped away from everyone, I waved out of the window.

•••

"Do you even know where he is taking me?" I asked her. "Yep." She said popping the p. "Can you tell me?" I asked. "Nope." She said popping the p again.

•••

We ended up leaving the mall with a really cute outfit,

•••

It was about nine o'clock at night, I just got done getting dressed in my date outfit. I was pulling on my brown timberlands. "Stop moving! I'm gonna burn you!" I hear Lizzy say from behind me, right now she's curling my hair. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said sitting back up.

•••

"Where are we going?" I asked Brett. "We're here." He said pulling up to an old house. I looked at him weirdly. I saw Lizzy's car was here also. But there were also a bunch of other cars. "What are we doing?" I asked getting out of the car and hobbling to the front of the car.

Oh yeah! I got a reminder call from the hospital and they said that its okay for me to walk now, as long as I keep the cast on I don't need the crutches anymore.

"We're ghost hunting!" I hear Lizzy say from beside me. I jumped a little. "Where did you come from?" I asked. "I saw you guys pulling up so I was going to scare you." She said smiling. "Okay then..." I said. "Come on everyone! The hunting starts now!" I hear someone say from ahead of us. I saw an older man standing on the porch of the old house.

He was a small man, probably about 60, he was wrinkly and short. He was wearing a long black robe like what priests where. He had on black pantsuit pants and a black button up shirt on underneath the robe.

"Ready?" Brett asks and I nod. We walk up to the old house and onto the creaky wooden porch.