///4\\\

I woke up and got dressed,

Kylie's outfit:
-ripped black shorts
-black ripped crop top
-white bandeau bra
-black vans
-black SnapBack

I straightened my hair and did my normal mascara and eyeliner with red lipstick.

I walked down stairs and saw only Caden. "Hey bro." I said punching his arm and then grabbing a bowl and making cereal. I was eating my cereal when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Brett in a black sleeveless hoodie and grey joggers with white and black Jordan's 11. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for a second.

"Do you boys wanna go to the gym with me?" I asked tearing my eyes off Brett's perfect body.

"Yeah sure." They both said in unison. "That was weird." I said laughing. "We're leaving in five." I said walking up to Brett. "Hey." I said kissing his lips and swiping his bottoms lip with my tongue. We made out for a few seconds until we heard Caden clear his throat behind us. I stopped smirked at Brett and then glared at Caden. I walked up the stairs so I was just out of their sight. I listened to their conversation. Basically Brett explained the game to Caden and Caden said he was going to go down because I have taken almost half of our schools virginity's.

I walked down stairs and patted my brothers shoulder. "Only half?" I asked and continued walking. "Coming or not?!" I yelled back to them. They jogged out to the garage. "You guys take Caden's car, I'm taking my bike." I said climbing on my bike and speeding off.

•••

I got my knuckle wraps and was about to start punching the punching bag that was held from a chain connected to the ceiling. "I thought I told you if you ever came back here I would beat your ass." I hear her snarl from behind me. I spin on my heel and was face to face with my biggest enemy Emily.

She is the biggest bitch you will ever know, the only good thing about her is that she doesn't go to our school, not that it would matter right now because it's summer but she is my fighting enemy. We used to be best friends but then we started entering boxing matches, I was partnered with her and I took her down, she was angry so I continued beating her. She then got so fed up with it she stopped talking to me and we stopped being friends. Now we are pure enemies.

"Shut up Emily. We all know who is the strongest one here." I said smirking and crossing my arms. "Yeah but guess what. It's three to one right now." She said and two girls came out of no where and grabbed my arms. They held my arms while Emily kicked my stomach and punched my cheek. "YOU BITCH!" I shouted using her friends for balance. I jumped and kicked her in the stomach making her go flying backwards. I yanked my arm free of the girl to my left and punched her in the stomach making her double over. I used the other girl who was holding my arm still to my advantage. I pushed her head down so it was level with the other girls, I shoved her forward and you could hear a crack as their heads hit together and they both passed out. I walked over to Emily. "Now it's just one to one again. You have three second to GET OUT!" I yelled at her. She scrambled to her feet and ran out of the gym.

I looked up and looked around, the only people staring were Caden and Brett. Caden had a smile on his face because Emily used to date him but she cheated on him with our cousin. He has hated her ever since then.

Brett's face looked scared. And disappointed for some reason, it made me sad. I ran to the unisex bathrooms and cried. I don't know why I'm crying and I feel like a wimp for doing it but I am, I'm crying.

"Kylie?" I hear Brett's voice. "What?" I ask harsher than I meant to. "Why did you run off, that was badass." He said making me chuckle. "Because you looked disappointed in me." I said. "No, I was disappointed in myself for not making it to the show sooner." He said making me laugh again. "How? I was screaming?" I asked and he chuckled. I looked up at Brett and saw him smiling which made me smiled even more.

My smile then turned into a smirk. I slowly walked up to him and he slowly backed away until his back was to the door. I locked the door and kissed him.

We made our for a few minutes until I started fiddling with his shirt. He pushed me away, "No! I'm not giving in that easily!" He said making me laugh. "Damn it! I thought you were weak!" I said unlocking the door and walking back out to the gym. "Will you come spot me?" I asked and he nodded following me to the dumb bells. I put the 95 pound plate on each end and laid down underneath it. I waited for him to get in position then I took it off it and started lifting it up then down, then up then down. I did twenty of those and he helped me place the weights back on the rack. I went over to the leg lift machine thing and put my fore-arms on the arms of the machine and started lifting my legs while using my upper body strength to hold myself up and lower body strength to lift my legs up and down.

•••

I got out of the shower and saw tomorrow was the day! The day of the big match. Me against the second strongest female fighter, her name is Selena Benigal. We are actually friends but not to the point where we hang out, but we also aren't at each other's throats.

I am the strongest female fighter, after this fight I go onto the male fighters which is going to be fun because they think girls are weaker so they go easy on us. That means they lose. If I win this year I will be the over all winner of our towns fighting league. Then I will go up against other towns, then states. That's the farthest I've gotten. States, but then we go to countries. That's the farthest it goes.

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a street fighter, we have matches every Saturday to see who moves on to the next round, they are illegal so we have to hold them in abandoned houses and warehouses, abandoned factory's, places like that. We haven't been caught yet, close to betting caught but never caught.

I'm really anxious about the fight tomorrow, I just have to figure out a way to sneak Caden and I out of the house without Brett knowing, he can't know about the fights. For his own safety.