///17\\\

I woke up and got dressed remembering that today I can find finally get my cast off and can finally walk like a normal person! And I have a fight tonight! Best day ever!

"WAKE UP!" I yelled banging on Brett and Cadens doors. "Im up." They both yelled at the same time from the same room. "What the?" I asked walking in.

Both boys were sitting on the bed playing COD in just their underwear! "Oh! Guys! Put some clothes on!" I said shielding my eyes teasingly. "Oh whatever." Brett said laughing. "Guess what today is!" I said excitedly. "Thursday?" Brett asked. "Monday?" Caden asked. "No and no." I said and they shrugged. "It's Friday idiots. And it's the day I get my cast off and I have a match and will probably hit up a party afterwards." I said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh yeah! That was my second guess." Brett said. "Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes. "Get ready! My appointments in an hour, match in three hours and party is at eight, it's already noon." I said running out of the room and into mine.

I put on my boxing outfit the put on my normal clothes over top. I threw my boxing shoes in my bag I almost died for, I also threw in my phone, wallet and a party outfit BC I can change in the car and we can just go straight to the party.

•••

"Boys lets go." I said walking out into the waiting room.

We got in the car and I took off my shirt and leggings so I was in a black sports bra and black Nike sports bra. I put on my black and white Rival shoes.

I looked up and saw Brett staring at me through the mirror. "Did you like the show?" I asked. "Fuck off." He said. I smiled and leaned close to his ear seeing as I was in the back while he was passenger. "I'm changing everything later, even my bra. Maybe you can help..." I said kissing his ear as I finished. He tensed up and his eyes widened and I held back a laugh and kept my seductive look on.

•••

I finished the fight without him even touching me and he was knocked out. I don't even know how he was the third best male fighter. I have met an apple with more moves than him.

We got in the car and it was already seven fifty. "Here's the address of the party." I said handing Caden a piece of paper. "Brett, wanna help me?" I asked smirking.
"R-R-Really?" He asked me stuttering slightly. I nodded seductively while biting my lip.

He crawled to the back and I put my bag on his lap. "Hand me my bra." I said taking off my sports bra and I could tell he was fighting the urge to look at me.

I threw the bag to my side and straddled him with my bare chest against his chest. I attacked his lips and our tongues danced together, our lips moving in sync. I let my hands do what they want, I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside. He somehow got my shorts off and I took his jeans off so he was in his boxers and I was in my panties. I reclined the seat and I hovered above him using my arms as support, "We're he- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Caden said. I looked at him and saw him covering his eyes with his head against the steering wheel. I started laughing and Brett was bright red. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU NEED JESUS! HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK! EW! GUYS! GET YOUR CLOTHES ON WE'RE HERE!" He yelled. Brett got his clothes on and I got dressed also. Caden got out a long time ago.

Kylie's outfit:

-black pumps

I got out of the car holding hands with Brett. I walked into the house and looked around. I let go of Brett's hand and kissed him on the cheek. "See you after the party!" I yelled over the blaring music. He nodded and we went our separate ways.

•••

I walked out of the bedroom while putting on my other heel, leaving the freshman I just banged speechless.

I decided tonight was a night to let loose. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

*five beers, lots of shots, and etc. later*

"WHOO!" I yelled as I stopped grinding on the guy and walked away. I found Brett and attacked him with my lips. The little bit of me was still sober and that part of me could also tell that he was not sober at all and completely 100% drunk. I took the last sip of my beer and tossed the bottle aside. That last little sober part of me disappeared and I was full on drunk.

"Hi baby." I said pulling away from the kiss and biting my lip. I led him to a bedroom and closed and locked the door. We went over to the bed and I took off my shoes. I straddled him on the bed and he laid below me. We were grinding and I could feel his little...understatement...big friend growing. I leaned down and kissed his lips and worked my way down to his collar. I got his shirt off for the second time tonight and kissed down his stomach. I teased him a little by kissing and running my tongue along his pant line, he was moaning while I palmed him through his pants. I then remembered the game. "I can't do this." I said and his eyes widened in shock. "Please." He slurred out. "Only if I can record you saying that you want sex." I said and he nodded with puppy dog eyes. "Okay." I said. I grabbed my phone and recorded him saying:

"I...Brett give in and want sex."

I put my phone away and we continued until we were done.

By the end I had sobered up quite a bit and Brett was still just as drunk as before.

We found Caden and we left the party. "I know what you guys did. Who gave in?" Caden said and I smirked while Brett raised his hand childishly. "I knew Kylie would win!" He said fist pumping the air. "Okay, calm down." I said.