///19\\\

Today is going to be a rough day, I have to pretend like nothing happened between Brett and I and I had a match tonight. I got dressed quickly in black leggings and an oversized hoodie with my fighting outfit underneath and everything else in my bag.

I walked out of my room and bumped into someone, I looked up hoping it was Caden but of course it wasn't, it was Brett. "Hey Kylie, I was just meaning to talk to you. Caden just told me everything and I'm sorry I was too drunk to remember the sex." He said and my eyes widened and I stood as still as a board. I stormed past Brett and into Caden's room. I practically tackled Caden onto the floor and Brett had to pull me off of him, I got in three punches which was enough to make his nose bleed a little. "KYLIE!" He said jumping away from me. "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I said getting out of Brett's grip and lunging at him again.

I ended up beating the shit out of them both and then riding away to my actual fight. I got there with an hour to spare so I just took off my legging and hoodie and put on my fighting shoes. I wrapped my hands and did my stretches. I practiced on the punching bag for a while until I heard the familiar buzz of everyone arriving. I suddenly had a terrible gut feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong tonight...I guess we will just have to wait and find out...