///5\\\

I woke up and automatically started planning how to sneak Caden and I out of the house. My mom already knows about the fights but she doesn't like to go to them. The only reason she's okay with me fighting is because she used to be a fighter too, she was the third strongest but then she stopped fighting, she met my...dad, she got pregnant with me...he left, then it was just my mom and I until dad came back, she got pregnant again then he left again...now it's just us. He was arrested about a year ago because he became a drug dealer, we saw it on the news.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled at them. "Hey, have you figured out a plan yet?" Caden asked sitting on my bed. "No." I said. "Plan for what?" I hear someone ask from the doorway, I looked up and saw it was Brett. "Nothing." Caden says a little too fast and I mentally face-palm at his idiocy. "Right." Brett says looking over to me. "We were coming up with a plan to prank you, until someone fucked up." I said covering up for Caden. "Oh...ha ha you failed." He said smiling. "Well, I'm going out for breakfast, you guys coming?" He asked. "No, I'm good." Caden and I said in unison. "O-Kay then." Brett said walking away.

I got up and closed my door. "Dude! From now on let me do the talking!" I said smacking the back of his head. "Ow! Okay okay." He said running the back of his head. I checked the time and saw it was eleven o'clock, the match starts at nine but I have to be there at eight for stretching/warm ups. "Okay, I think I have a plan. So what we'll do is we will take my bike and say that we're going to Lizzy's house, if he asks why your going just say your dating her, okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Good." I said walking over to my door and opening it. "Now get out." I said and he walked out.

I closed the door behind him and walked over to my bed plopping down. I always hide my uniform under normal clothes so that shouldn't be a problem. I just hope that we can pull this off without Brett knowing it.

•••

It was seven thirty, time to leave. I just got the address sent to me so I knew where tonight's fights will be. I went and knocked on Caden's door. "Come in." I hear him say from the other side of the door. I walk in and see him sitting on his bed with Brett. "Ready to go?" I asked  Caden. "Yeah." He said standing up. "Where are you going?" Brett asked. "Lizzy's." I said and he nodded. "Come on." I said to Caden.

We walked down stairs and into the garage. We got on my bike and sped off towards the address I was texted.

***Brett's POV***

I heard them leave on Kylie's bike. I was curious because of the way Caden has been on edge all day, something told me that they weren't going to Lizzy's house. I want to know where they are going and why they couldn't tell me.

I walked down stairs and got in Kylie's car, I went right just like they did and I sped along the road, eventually I saw their tail lights right in front of me. I turned off the head lights because there was still some daylight left. I followed behind them, about a half a mile behind them. They eventually stopped at an abandoned warehouse, they got off the bike. I waited for them to go inside then I pulled up and got out of the car. I locked it and walked up towards the entrance.

I walked in and saw a bunch of people, mostly girls but boys were hear and there. There were punching bags everywhere. I saw Caden talking to Kylie as she punched one of the bags. She was wearing a black Nike sports bra, black Nike shorts, and black and white Rival boxing shoes. She looked hot in her boxing outfit...wait this is dangerous!

I walked over to them quickly. I put my hand on the punching bag which made it stop swinging. They both looked up at me. "W-what are you doing here Brett?" Caden asked me. "That's what I was going to ask you." I said.

***Kylie's POV***

"W-what are you doing here Brett?" Caden asked Brett. "That's what I was going to ask you." He said looking directly at me and cocking an eyebrow. "What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked him punching the bag again. "It looks like you are about to fight in a illegal fight, you could get hurt you know." He said sounding sincere while my face was stone cold. "But I won't." I said. "How do you know that?" He asked. "Because I'm the number one female fighter, I don't lose." I said. "Whatever." He said shaking his head. "Go buy me an energy drink please." I said. "Why should I?" He asked. "Or I will do this." I said slowly leaning up towards his lips and planting a kiss on his cheek then on his jaw, I kissed all the way down to his collar and nibbled lightly. "Okay, okay. I'll do it." He said sounding weak. "Good." I said backing away and punching the bag again. He rolled his eyes and walked off towards a guy who was selling energy drinks.

•••

"Welcome to the ring Selena Benigal! The second strongest female fighter of our section!" The announced yelled into a microphone. Selena stepped out of the crowd and into a little clearing we call our 'boxing ring' "Now let's welcome to the ring Kylie Smith! The strongest female fighter three years in a row!" The announcer yelled again. I was about to walk out when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked back to see a concerned looking Brett. "Do you have to do this?" He asked. "Yes." I said yanking my hand free of his grip and skipping out into the ring.