///2\\\

We got to the gas station and he followed me in. I sent him off to get himself something. I went over to where they keep the condoms and bought a pack of 36 condoms.

•••

"So what did you buy?" He asked me. I threw him three condoms and he was confused. "What? No girl at the age of seventeen to nineteen wants a baby." I said. "And you probably don't want to be a father." I said and he shoved the condoms in his wallet. I smirked and ripped off five condoms from the roll. I stuck them in my bra and he raised his eyebrows at me. "Five? Really? Good luck getting one." He said and I smirked. "You under estimate me, child." I said and he laughed.

•••

We arrived at the party and I could feel the music blaring from inside the house. The ground was shaking and I could smell the alcohol from three blocks away.

Once we got inside I looked up at Brett. He was biting his lip and bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Nervous?" I yell over the music. "Nope." He said shrugging and popping the 'p' "Make sure to use protection if you can some how manage to get some." I said smirking. "Your telling me? I think I should be wishing you luck, you can't even get some with a mop." He said and I scowled at him.

I walked into the crowd of people and Brett followed close behind. Once we were in the center of the group where all the populars were I stopped. "Watch and learn kid." I said and I turned around.

There was a guy dancing with a girl right behind me. His back was facing me and she looked at me. I cocked an eyebrow and she walked away slowly. I smiled at her and nodded and the guy turned around. We began dancing and grinding and after a little make out session we were heading upstairs. Only ten minutes, pretty good. I looked back down the stairs and my eyes met Brett's. I winked at him and he rolled his eyes. I flipped him off and ran upstairs and to an open room. I closed the door and grabbed a condom out of my bra...

•••

"Ready to go?" I asked Brett once I found him. "Why? Couldn't get any one else to have sex with you?" He asked teasingly. "No, I used all my condoms now it is really hard to walk! Now let's go! You have no choice!" I said. He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "What if I don't want to?" He asked. "You have to." I said. "And if I don't?" He said pushing my buttons. "Now!" I said getting angry. He just stood there. "You leave me no choice." I said shaking my head. He furrowed his eyebrows and I punched him in the stomach. He doubled over while holding his stomach. "I felt that in the balls." He said making me laugh. "Ready to go now?!" I asked him. "Yeah." He said quickly. "Good." I said and we walked out.

Well Brett walked out, I more of   hobbled/limped out.

"You're driving. If you even scratch my car I will cut off your family jewels!" I said handing him my keys and getting in the passenger seat.

•••

We made it home safely and luckily all of the boys were gone, my mom and Caden were sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey guys, how was the party." My mom asked. "Good!" We both yelled back. I hobbled past them and into the kitchen. My mom walked in behind me. "Go take a bath, you won't be so soar." She said laughing at me. "Did you drink at all?" She asked and I shook my head no, it's true. I don't drink that much. She nodded her head and then sent me up stairs to take a bath.

I was relaxing in the tub when I heard someone banging on the bathroom door. "Who is it?!" I yelled. The banging stopped and someone spoke. "Brett and Caden! Came we come in?" I hear Brett say. I check myself to make sure bubbles are covering everything. "Yeah whatever, just know I'm in the bath!" I yelled back and the door swung open. "Hey." Caden said sitting down on the toilet and Brett sat down awkwardly on the ground.

"Hi...what are you doing in here?" I asked. "Well...we-" but Caden was cut off when Brett slapped his arm. "I mean I would like to know if you want to go paint balling with us tomorrow?" Caden asked. "Can't, I have practice tomorrow." I said. "Oh yeah." Caden said standing up. Brett stood up also, "What sport?" He asked. "Softball." I said and he nodded. I closed my eyes and relaxed again. "Get out." I hissed and I heard feet moving then the bathroom door being closed. I opened my eyes again and saw I was alone again.

•••

I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. I made my way to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I turned on the light and almost screamed. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I asked Brett who is currently sitting on my bed doing something on his phone. "Waiting for you." He said shrugging. "What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes and making my way to my closet. "I don't know, I was bored." He said while I picked out an outfit,

Kylie's outfit:
-Matching black undergarments
-loose maroon crop top hoodie that said sleep in gold letters
-black shorts from Nike

"So? It's summer and your in LA. There are teenagers somewhere, go find some." I said. "I don't want to." He said sounding like a baby. "Look, you can either get out or stay. But either way I'm getting dressed." I said laying my outfit down on the bed. "I think I will stay for the show." He said smirking. "Whatever." I said shrugging.

I got dressed without hesitation. I dropped my towel and put on my bra and underwear. I then put on my shorts, then hoodie. I pulled my wet hair off of my back by putting it in a messy bun.

"Nice body." He said nodding. "Thanks, softball helps. And boxing every once in a while." I said and he nodded. "Oh by the way, I saw there was a motorcycle in the garage. Who's is it?" He asked. "Mine. Don't touch it!" I said harshly. He raised his hands in the air as if to say he was innocent. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him on my bed. "Are you leaving or what?" I asked him. He thought for a moment then looked at me. "I'm staying." He said. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep." I said turning off my lamp. "Night Brett." I said. "Night Kylie." He said as I drifted off to sleep.