///14\\\

***Kylie's POV***

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my leg and wrist, I sat up, I was a bit soar but that was nothing compared to my wrist and leg right now. I checked the time and saw it was already noon and I had a fight tonight. "Eight hours." I whispered to myself. "I can do this." I told myself again.

"MOM! CADEN! BRETT!" I yelled and they all eventually walked into my room. "Will someone help me up?" I asked. "Preferably mom because I need to use the restroom." I said and Caden and Brett walked out quickly while my mom and I laughed.

•••

After a few hours I was finally ready. I even got my fight clothes on in advance so I didn't have to do that later. I just had a navy blue t shirt and jeans on over them.

•••

Pretty much all day I sat on the couch, when it was finally time to leave for the fight I was so excited.

We got into Caden's car and drove off to the address I got texted.

Once we got there it was an old abandoned factory. We walked in and went over to one of the corners with punching bags. "Brett, will you take off my shirt?" I asked and he looked at me weirdly. "Oh like you haven't thought of doing it before." I said and he blushed. He helped me with my shirt and jeans.

"Now welcoming to the ring! hombre loco!" I heard the announcer yell. "Great he's Spanish!" I said rolling my eyes as he finished his hella long intro. "Now let's welcome to the ring! The one! The only! Kylie Smith!" He yelled and I hobbled out to the ring. "Esto será fácil." He said. (This is easy.) "Tú deseas." I spat back.  (You wish)

I swung a punch with my good arm and he ducked. He swung a kick and I ducked, I felt him kick my hair that was once where my head was. "Puta!" I said. (Bitch) He shrugged and I took this time to punch his stomach. "Oomph!" I used the cast on my right leg to knock his knees weak. I kicked the back of his knees and he fell down on them. I kicked him in the back of the head with the cast and he passed out, he is going to be asleep for a while.

My leg was hurting like hell. Brett ran and gave me my couches while people cheered. I hobbled out of the circle and took my earnings from the little man.

•••

"That was amazing!" Caden said to me. Neither of them have shut up about the fight since we left about a half an hour ago. "Okay! I get it! Your proud! Now shut up!" I saw smacking them both on the back of their heads. "I'm going to bed. Don't bother me or you won't be able to do anything ever again." I said threateningly. I heard my mom laugh from the living room, obviously hearing my threat.

I finally made it up the stairs and to my room. I sat down on my bed and put the crutches against the wall. I laid down and dozed off to sleep.