///7\\\

I didn't answer, I could feel the blood trickling down my arm and off of my fingertip. "You don't remember me?! Do you?!" He yelled. Emily left and closed the door. I heard the door lock and I forced my eyes to focus, there was a man slowly approaching me. He was about 43, tacky clothes, balding, over all he had a pedo vibe. "I was your dads best friend, he said he would give you to me once you became 15. Well he ran away before that and now, your nineteen. From what I have heard you are a player, sex every night, slutty outfits. I know everything about you Kylie. I know everything from when your birthday is and even to the last little detail of that game you and that Brett kid are playing." He hissed as he was only a few inches away from me now, he removed the sock from my mouth.

How does he know about the game? No one knows except Brett, Caden and I. Not even Lizzy knows!

"Well, I'm going to give you what you want." He said and for some reason the way he said it sent chills down my back. "I'm going to do whatever I want to you. Whether that's harm you or pamper you, that's up to me to decide. Got that?" He asked. I stayed still, before I could react he had a blade to my neck and was standing behind me. "I said, do you get that!" He yelled in my ear. "Yes." I said, I sounded stronger than I felt. I felt the blood running down my arm like a river. He walked back around me and lifted my shirt. He looked at my bra, scowled and dropped my shirt again. Weirdo. He punched my stomach out of no where and I collapsed. He got a gun out of a drawer from a desk I didn't even notice before now.

I looked around the room and saw it looked like a hotel room, a bed, desk, nightstand, and a small mirror. The mirror was shattered by what seemed to be a bullet and it had blood all over it. Great.

He loaded the gun and set it near me. "If you don't obey me, I will shoot you. Do as I say and you will not be harmed...that much." He added making me get goosebumps. I suddenly got the feeling someone was watching us. I looked toward the small dirty window and saw two faces, I was able to make out Brett and Caden through the dirt. Caden mouthed something and I figured it out.
'We will save you' he said and I gave him a look that said to hurry. I got slapped and then shoved into the bed.

Rape! I'm going to be raped! No! Not today!

He started taking off my shorts so I smacked him. I saw my bag sitting near me on the bed. The boys had left the window and I can only hope they were going to go through the front door. I kicked the guy in the face and he stumbled backwards.

He grabbed the gun off the desk and started shooting.

I dodged all the bullets and he eventually ran out of ammo. I stood up and charged at him. When I was about to kick him again he grabbed my leg and pushed me on the bed again.

He practically ripped off my bra so if I move he would see my breasts. He grabbed my butt which made me scream because well ew! "Shut up!" He yelled at me and I suddenly heard a lot of movement out in the front room, almost like there was a fight. Before I could think anything of it though a sharp pain spread through my back. I let out an ear piercing scream. He didn't stab me or anything, just punched me, but it hurt like hell!

"Kylie! I'm coming!" I hear Brett's voice yell. I let out another scream as he ripped off my shorts. "THOSE WERE EXPENSIVE!" I yelled and I heard him chuckle demonically behind me. Now I was just left in my underwear. "HURRY!" I screamed again. A hand covered my mouth so I did the first thing I could think of. I bit his hand. "You son of a bitch!" He yelled and the door burst open.

The place where he was sitting on my legs was soon lighter as he was thrown off of me. I didn't roll over because I would have exposed myself. I was able to wiggle my hands free of whatever they tied them with. I finally heard someone collapse. "Kylie! Are you okay?" I hear Brett ask. "I guess." I said standing up. His eyes stared at my chest until I cleared my throat. He looked away and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Can I borrow your shirt." I said more than asked. He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I slipped it on and it went to my mid thigh.

"Nice stomach." I said running my fingers along his stomach as I walked past him and out into the living room. I saw a sheet laying on the ground, I picked it up and wrapped it around my bullet holes to stop them from bleeding for now.

I walked into the living room and saw blue, red and white lights flashing outside. "Shit! The police are here?!" I said. "Yeah...why?" Brett asked handing me my bag. "Uh...no reason." I said cautiously walking outside. I saw Emily being put in a cop car while three more cops walked into the house past us. I quickly walked past all of the cops and to my bike. I got my keys and put them in the ignition. I sped away after a kiss from Brett.

•••

I met up with them back home. I got dressed and bandaged my arm properly. I sewed both bullet holes after fishing out the bullets with a tooth pic and pliers.

I know it's dangerous and weird but I have been shot multiple times before because these types of things happen all the time. It's crazy I know but it comes with the rebel life style. I walked back into my room and saw both boys sitting there. "Hey." I said closing my bedroom door and sitting on my bed. "Hi." Caden said uneasily. "What?" I asked him. "How are you so...normal! You just almost got raped! You got shot twice! What isn't what?!" He yelled. "I would think that by now you would be used to it." I said. "No! I will never be used to my sister being shot!" He yelled making me laugh. "Wait, this has happened multiple times?" Brett asked. "Yeah." I said.

The rest of the night was spent filling Brett in on pretty much my whole life. When we were done with my life story he said he felt like he was listening to some sort of drama action type movie. They both ended up falling asleep in my room so I went down stairs and fell asleep on the couch.